android INheritage
  • Cheats, hack INheritage: energy orb, unlimited shield, offline game, new levels, secrets gameplay, gold, gem crystal. Hacked game INheritage bug codes android, ios. (New York, United state)

Hacked INheritage android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack energy orb - RiddHq ;
    unlimited shield — erdI7c ;
    offline game — FjG5BO ;
    new levels — jD5nlM ;
    secrets gameplay — cAq5zB ;
    gold — aBm7L3 ;
    gem crystal — 7UwxZx ;
    level up — 95Cjr5 .

INheritage android, ios hack codes

It's cold...All I can feel...is the cold floor across my back. Even all my senses are slowly vanishing, swallowed by the cold breeze. Maybe this is what death feels like. My body feels heavy. I can't even move the tip of my finger. I almost can't feel any pain in my entire body. What's left is this bone piercing chill. Then everything is slowly replaced by frightening feeling. This can't be the end. We're not even supposed to be here.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game INheritage! Magic core – destroy incoming enemy while preventing your core from being hit by bullet or enemy. Shield bar – Nala has 3 shield, if she has no shield left, next hit will kill her. Magic barrier mode (slow down the time) – when the special attack bar has been full, Nala can use a magic barrier to slow down time. In this mode, use gesture function to trigger special attack. White fang – trigger Nala's white fang with gesture movement. Unlock more special attacks with unique gesture trigger. White fang – Nala's primary weapon. Has an ability to gather energy around it and release it as a destructive beam that sweep away enemy. Wind enchanter – Nala's ranged weapon. An angklung shaped blaster which shoot a precision beam that cut through anything.

Secrets cheat gameplay INheritage android codes: slide around the screen to move. Shielded enemy – some Yaksas are protected by mantra and make it invincible. It's useless to attack it until the barrier were lifted. Catch the energy orb and get extra score! Energy orb- some Yaksa will left a number of energy orb that can be absorbed by Nala. Get it, but watch your step! Focus type spell – spell which shoot a focused bullet. For those who prefer to manuver around the sky while dealing a focused damage. Spread type spell – for those who prefer a wide ranged attack to maintain constant hit to every target on sight.

how to enter hack cheats INheritage.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS