android Pokémon Duel
  • Cheats, hack Pokémon Duel: gems, gold coins, plates, ticket, rare metals, time boosters, key fragment, dodge, energy. Hacked game Pokémon Duel bug codes android, ios. (New York, United state)

Hacked Pokémon Duel android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack gems - RiddHq ;
    gold coins — erdI7c ;
    plates — FjG5BO ;
    ticket — jD5nlM ;
    rare metals — cAq5zB ;
    time boosters — aBm7L3 ;
    key fragment — 7UwxZx ;
    dodge — 95Cjr5 .

Pokémon Duel android, ios hack codes

The day you've all been waiting for has arrived! At last, I am proud to announce the commencement of the pokemon figure game world championships. And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the grand prize: the glorious jewel tower in all its splendor. Today, Carmonte Island welcomes the cream of the PFG crop. Of you elite players, only one shall prevail victorious. The PFG world championships are now officially underway! This concludes our broadcast from Carmonte island.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Pokémon Duel! Nice to meet you, neigbor. You must be here for the PFG world championships too, am I right? I knew it! In that case, you and I are rivals. My name's cheat-on – i'm pleased to meet you. Anyway, hope I didn't startle you! Entering a tournament for something you've never even. You're brave, i'll give you that. Don't worry. I'll teach you the ropes quick enough. You're lucky you ran into me! The conditions for winning are simple: all you have to do is get one of your figures to the goal on the opponent's side. Same goes for the opponent, though. If they make it to your goal, you lose.

Secrets cheat gameplay Pokémon Duel android codes: it's all about protecting your own goal while trying to get to the opponent's. The 6 points closest to you are your bench. All the figures in your deck are lined up there. Let's take a look at one of your figures. Tap a figure to see its status and the number of spaces it can move. Place a figure on an entry point to bring it onto the field. MP indicates the number of points it can move. But for the first move, MP is reduced by one. Once you've moved your figure, that's the end of your turn. Your figure can't move onto or past a point occupied by an opponent figure. Not unless you knock them out of the way first. And the only way to do that is to battle!

Tips Pokémon Duel: battles are decided by which attack you spin on the wheel. Stop the wheel and use an attack. By the way, a blue attack is a dodge a red attack is a miss. There are also purple and gold attacks which have various effects. If you miss, literally any hit will beat you, so you wanna avoid them if you can. The losing pokemon is sent to the pokemon center. While it's there, it can't be used. Same goes for any figure in the pokemon center. If you surround an opponent figure on all sides, you automatically beat them without even battling. After a duel, your rating will change based on whether you won or lost, as well as on your opponent's strength. Time boosters – you can unlock them after a certain amount of time has passed. As you level up figures you can increase the size of their attacks and decrease the size of the misses. If you're not sure which one to choose, just tap recommended and we'll automatically upgrade the recommended segment.

how to enter hack cheats Pokémon Duel.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS