android God of Arena
  • Cheats, hack God of Arena: gold, silver, vouchers, shard, soul, unlimited stamina, vip status, recruit scroll. Hacked game God of Arena bug codes android, ios. (New York, United state)

Hacked God of Arena android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack soul - RiddHq ;
    shard — erdI7c ;
    unlimited stamina — FjG5BO ;
    gold coins — jD5nlM ;
    recruit scroll — cAq5zB ;
    silver — aBm7L3 ;
    vouchers — 7UwxZx ;
    vip status — 95Cjr5 .

God of Arena android, ios hack codes

Farewell, Rome. But I will return. When the day comes, I will stand up against the most powerful man in the empire. Sulla, the praetor of Rome. The one who killed my old man. In front of all romans, you insulted my family, and the honor of my father. You may wash the blood away from the arena, but the picture of you murdering him, will never be removed from my memory.
    That moment...my father...once the praetor of all of the great Empire of Rome...powerless in the hands of Marcus. Death is nothing to fear. As my father was about to die, I saw in his eyes a look of disdain, and a ray of hope. Sulla, my nemesis. I swear that one day, in this arena I will see despair in your eyes.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game God of Arena! My lord, Sulla will surely dispatch his men to hunt you down. Let's return to your homeland of Sabrae to settle down and gain our bearings. Home for a man whose heart has shattered, it is a place to heal all wounds. Sabrae, the site of so many sweet memories...now in ruins. This is the hall of glory where the souls of legendary gladiators reside. You can recruit new gladiators in the hall of glory. Deploying more gladiators can make your team stronger. You can adjust your lineup in the team menu. The number of team members depends upon your clan slots to adjust the lineup. Clear game levels to gain equipments and skills.

Secrets cheat gameplay God of Arena android codes: increase your gladiator's ability to amplify the damage of agility skills. When you equip a skill to a gladiator, it will cost certain potential of the gladiator. Clear game levels to gain clan experience, silver, gladiator experience, and other lucky drops. You can recruit glariators for free in the hall of glory after 46 hours. Every equipment has five ratings: normal, good, excellent, perfect, and unique. A hight stamina attribute increases the probability of shield skill attacks. Raid other players' shards to get superior equipments, skills, and formations. A higher vip level increases the possibilities of lucky forges.

how to enter hack cheats God of Arena.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS