android Angel's Creed
  • Cheats, hack Angel's Creed: tears of angel, gem boxes, golden chest, batch, purple hero, vouchers, diamonds, gold coins. Hacked game Angel's Creed bug codes android, ios. (New York, United state)

Hacked Angel's Creed android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack diamonds - lLQgpx ;
    vouchers — bI3Uet ;
    purple hero — eR9OIA ;
    golden chest — Sq3EI9 ;
    seal stones — bXhl5n ;
    batch — dlm4QW ;
    gem boxes — dm3xJ2 ;
    tears of angel — 4Se8sy .

Angel's Creed android, ios hack codes

Welcome to Cuba's colony sir! Your main objective is to conquer or plunder at least 3 native towns to ensure the safety of our colony. You can also show your worth achieving some secondary goals, check general stats menu located on top left of the screen for more info. Palemoon is blessed with your presence. Please follow me. Our queen has been waiting for a long time. I know though you are born ordinary, you have unmatchable courage. You are destined to be the only leading role of Adeloth. I have long been eager to fight for the queen! But for now, I need your help.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Angel's Creed ! A demon named Danlito attacked us but we couldn't defeat him! To save us, the magical and twin angels sacrificed to distract him. We shall pull out selves together and save the angels. Without the lead of them, we will lose. Battle souls and medals of honor can be obtained from arena (more battle souls if one wins). Seal stones can be obtained from lucky draw. Mounts provide fancy appearance and powerful attribute bonus. The main character can ride on the mount after the transformation is activated. Pieces of cloth, necessary for upgrading cloth, can be obtained from cloth instances.

Secrets cheat gameplay Angel's Creed android codes: native factions will not conquer an already converted native city. Instead they will destroy it. In gem mine, you will have a set number of free hooks everyday. Ten draws of gold chest will sure to give a hero. If you draw a hero from treasure chest that you've had, it will be changed into seal stones. If you draw a hero from treasure chest that you've had, it will be changed into seal stones. At level 20 the position 4 will be unlocked. When using normal skills there is a 50% chance to trigger a connection skill. You'll receive your world boss reward (gem boxes and gold coins) by mail.

how to enter hack cheats Angel's Creed.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS