android Infinite Myths
  • Cheats, hack Infinite Myths: vip code, gold coins, purple plus card, unlimited ember, diamonds summon, enhance, evolve. Hacked game Infinite Myths bug codes android, ios. (New York, United state)

Hacked Infinite Myths android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack cold coins - lLQgpx ;
    vip code — bI3Uet ;
    new cards — eR9OIA ;
    evolve — Sq3EI9 ;
    enhance, synthesis — bXhl5n ;
    diamonds summoning — dlm4QW ;
    unlimited ember — dm3xJ2 ;
    purple plus card — 4Se8sy .

Infinite Myths android, ios hack codes

Summoner! Drag and drop your card! Combine two cards to create the Awakened card. I am Cheat-on, the gods have sent me here to help you. I would suggest you to deal with those soldiers first we will talk later. We have no time, the dark power is covering Greece, we must stop it. Let me show you you how to fight. 1 drag costs 1 ember. Ember refills every turn. Defeat all enemy cards or hero to win. Add the new card to your deck to increase the battle rating. If an opposite spot has not card, a hero will be attacked automatically.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Infinite Myths! The God of Sky – lightnings will destroy everyone on the way. Hero skill – lightning: inflict damage to random enemy card. The God of War – the frost will freeze the time itself. Hero skill – frost arrow: inflict damage to random enemy card, 20% chance that the affricted card will not attack in next round. Fire – flame will devour sinful souls. Skill – meteor: 50% chance to inflict double damage. The Goddess of Night – quiet purifying. Healing – restores health the most injured card of player and applies “purify” effect.

Secrets cheat gameplay Infinite Myths android codes: when you tap “start”, your cards will automatically attack opposite cards. If opposite spot is empty, they will attack an enemy hero. Rune set can increase hero health and card stats. Upgrade cards to level 5 to unlock new abilities which will help you to defeat the enemy. The enemy is forced to attack the card with Taunt. This card can hold the enemy attacks. Choose the moment to use the hero skill. Altar is the place where you can earn quality cards. Use summoning by gold to earn enhancement material cards. Hight level cards can consume lower level cards.

how to enter hack cheats Infinite Myths.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS