FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
  • Cheats Record Keeper hack android: stamina, necessary orbs, gil gold, soul gauge, treasure, mythril, shards, relic draw. FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper hacked game bug codes android, ios.

Hacked FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack relic draw - theswi;
    shards - mrospR ;
    mythril - 0tarkn ;
    treasure - c3with ;
    soul gauge - 5fadez ;
    gil gold - 6tpast ;
    necessary orbs - abovi9 ;
    unlimited stamina - 1magi8 .

FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper android, ios hack codes

Once upon a time, there was a kingdom. It's glory was measured in magic and art, and above all else, stories. The record keepers preserved these stories, that their example might inspire peace and prosperity. They used powerful magic to bind their records, not in dusty tomes, but in paintings of great beauty. Here the paintings are sorted by the stories their records tell, and kept under constant guard. And so have the ages passed in peace. A peace maintained by the watchful keepers and their records.
    Until, one day, the records within the paintings began to disappear... As the color of memories past faded, a darkness fell upon the world, bringing catastrophe and ruin.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper! The records of the great chronicle are the foundation of all order and balance. The kingdom's gone topsy turvy because the records are disappearing. We must delve inside the records and relive them. With my magic, you will enter the record realms and reconstruct the memories and events of the great chronicle. You may be the youngest of the keepers, but you are also my most trusted student. The records are in your hands. In the meantime, i will do my utmost to uncover the cause of their disappearance. Together, we can end this catastrophe and prevent it from ever happening again.

Story mode FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper: welcome to the hall of doors. One collection of records is kept behind each of these portals. Here you'll be able to choose which records you wish to relive. Under normal circumstances, only the head keeper may enter the hall of doors. It is the most important of our research facilities. But extreme times call for extreme measures. As current head keeper, i grant you access. Er, actually, with so many records already lost, only this doorway retains enough power to let you through. Your journey through the great chronicle will begin here.

Battle cheats hack FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper: the many records of the great chronicle live and breathe within the paintings upon these walls. From here you may enter a painting and begin your journey through the record realms, restoring the records as you go. I have something for you. This is thunder, one of many abilities that will aid you in your quest. Abilities can be used in battle within the record realms. Win every battle, and the records within the painting shall be restored. Once you've restored a record, you can return to the royal archives. Some enemies drop treasure when defeated. Treasure like equipment. You won't know what you'll get until the battle is won.

Secrets cheat gameplay FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper android codes: oh, but to battle, you'll need to use stamina. Keep that in mind. Honing abilities boosts the number of times they can be used in a dungeon. Check your recipes, collect the necessary orbs, and get honing! You need to learn how to fight in the record realms, and i shall teach you. First thing, you can't act until your ATB gauge fills. Once your ATB gauge's full, pick an ability! Most abilities have a limited number of uses, so watch those numbers. You get all your ability uses back when you return to the royal achieves or gain a level.

how to enter hack cheats FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS