Pocket Mine 3 code
  • Cheats, hacks Pocket Mine 3: secrets code, apk bug mode

. Pocket Mine 3 cheat free hack code list - treasure chest, unlimited pickaxe, keys, more dynamites, bombs, drills, cash money, legendary gear, craft, upgrade blacksmith, level up, gem crystal.

Welcome to new android game. Let’s dig in! Pickaxe attribute indicates how many hits you have left. Defense attribute shows how much damage you can absorb. Key attribute show how many treasure chests you can open. Your pick loses durability for every block you hit. Some blocks are harder to break than others. Some blocks will drop ores that are worth bucks. Open chests treasure to find artifacts. It requires one key or hack cheat code. Gathered artifacts are part of a collection. Complete each collection for a reward. Now that you got the basics. It’s time to dig on your own.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502
    Pocket Mine 3 cheats android, ios hack codes
    When you run out of hits, your pickaxe breaks and the game is over. Crafting new gear will help you dig deeper in the mines by boosting a digger’s attributes. The pick you’ve just crafted will increase the number of block you can hit before it breaks. Rare gear also provide a power that affects the mine. Epic gear have a chance to give an extra power and an extra boost to an attributes. Legendary gear have unique power with a guaranteed extra boost to an attribute. Upgrade your blacksmith to craft more powerful gear. The next gear you’ll craft will be at least level up.

Pocket Mine 3 - secret code hack tips

Block: explosive drill crates - a drill that digs down in a vertical line and explodes in a horizontal line when done digging. Dynamite crates - explode in a horizontal line when you break them. They will now appear in the mine. Bomb crates - explode in a spectacular way when you break them. They will now appear in the mine. Drill dig down in a vertical line when you break their crate. They will now appear in the mine.
    Tips Pocket Mine 3: Adventure menu - this is where your adventure begins. Monsters are lurking deep in the mines. Their attack will damage your pickaxe. gear with shield will absorb monster attack and save your pickaxe from extra damage. Hitting a monster while it’s startled prevents it from attacking your digger. Reach the idol and smash it to get a reward.

how to enter hack cheats Pocket Mine 3.

1. tIVLHNFxPi - treasure chest
    2. XLt83JxkE2 - unlimited pickaxe
    3. 7BDchsnkHc - keys
    4. iHgmqze5lZ - more dynamites
    5. DcO3YcQiKn - bombs
    6. 58K6Gpb5Zd - cash money
    7. QBCttpwdtm - legendary gear
    8. tlM8i2b7OB - craft
    9. LBtSSmAxrj - upgrade blacksmith
    10. 1riN8vi1UJ - level up
    11. nKSJ03PxLZ - gem crystal.

title: hack Pocket Mine 3
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS