Medal Heroes hacked
  • Cheats, hacks Medal Heroes: secrets code, apk bug mode

. Medal Heroes cheat free hack code list - coins, gems, premium gacha ticket, inventory slots, medals, rare materials, premium pack, treasure chest, unlimited mana.

World tutorial story Medal Heroes: the devil might be around! Stay strong everyone. Medallion kingdom - shining with the magic spells which summon heroes with medals. One day, an expedition discovered a mysterious ancient medal in some the deep old ruins. A summoner who sensed the hidden power awoke the medal in secret to try to gain its absolute power. What appeared was the devil who had been sealed for a thousand years by ancient magic. With its new found freedom, the Devil began to corrupt the medal heroes to for man army and conquer the kingdom. Countless summoners gathered from all corners of the land to stop the devil and its evil deeds. And now, the destiny of facing the Devil’s approaching you a novice summoner hailing from a small town of the kingdom.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502
    Medal Heroes cheats android, ios hack codes
    I am the royal princess of medallion kingdom, Cheat-on! Bow down before me! You don’t recognize me? You’re not from around here, are you? Seems like you’re a summoner volunteering to help the kingdom? I can tell it’s your first time. You need my help, don’t you? You can look around the kingdom from screen! You always have to get through here to go somewhere. You can go out to the battlefield here! Select the chapter that looks like a tower, and select the stage you wish, to enter the battlefield. the devil’s army - they used to be our kingdom’s soldiers, but are now under the devil’s control. Anyways, they are definitely enemies now. Don’t take them lightly! Our heroes are veterans, so they’ll fight well on their own. You just have to use the skills at the right moment.

Medal Heroes secret code hack tips

Tips: characters are divided into different positions: gold, black and white. Every character has their own position. Use barracks boosts to train at the speed of light for 1 hour. There are some things you should know before using skills. Every skills needs time to prepare - that is called cooldown. When the skill is ready after cooldown, the portrait frame will begin to shine. Every hero has a different skill so keep that in mind. You see that skills consume MP, right? The amount of MP used varies depending on skills. If you just spam skills, the MP globe will become depleted quickly. So think before using them. Do you see beads on the floor? Recovery beads - you can get them by defeating enemies. Red for healing and blue for mana.
    Secrets gameplay Medal Heroes: tapping beads will restore your health instantly. When you defeat an enemy, there’s a chance a medal will drop. You can get coins along with gems and rare materials from the bonus medals. Which also means that, until you get a skull, you get to pick a reward as much as you want. Heroes gain experience through battle and level up to become stronger. Enemies will be on your side if you lft the devil’s curse from them.

how to enter hack cheats Medal Heroes.

free letter password:
    1. QqHWHpIPGF - gold coins
    2. kbBzO08dBU - gems
    3. RCaN3YR4MA - premium gacha ticket
    4. 3e1T821B5u - inventroy slots
    5. h4JrTNIOxG - medal cheats
    6. MrEtpV3fy8 - rare materials
    7. 7xgaMsYIck - premium pack
    8. WUpT4QBW1z - treasure chest
    9. 0yMbeydT69 - unlimited mana hack
    10. 5l5jcG1LlI - level up code

title: hack Medal Heroes
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS