the voyage hacking
  • Cheat, hack: resources, silver coins, supply, points, props, commercial license, morale, ticket. Hacked game the voyage android.
    The plan of the article:
    A small overview of the game.
    Letter cheats and codes.

Hacked cheats the voyage android

List of letter codes in the hacking game:
    resources (lumber, salt, bacon, tin ore, pork, steel, oil, velvet, stone, sheep) - pKlqV4;
    silver coins - fVR0dG;
    hack download free (pc, android, ios, tin ore) - p83YXl;
    points - Zi8iH4;
    supply - 6EEu8s;
    props - gr45ws. Use props to help you avoid loss and gain advantages.;
    commercial license - 9ioyr8;
    v ticket - 6gtw09;
    unlimited morale - htr7jo;
    recruit senior, sailors - greg32;

the voyage android hack

London, rain, and sombre sky like usual. Drake shows up in the street corner, with a rickety clothing. He walk to the front of "anchor", the famous tavern in London, and push the door with the last power in his body.
    HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Door opens with glitching noise, and the familiar smells of beers and sailors come out. Drake feel spirited and relaxed. He step in, find a table in the corner and get himself seated. When he raise his head, he find us is liiking at him, with a beer in hand.

Derek have a big plan. You are the man he's looking for. Tomorrow morning, 7 am, go to the shipyard the voyage and you will find a boat waiting for you there. And he would like to recommend you a chief mate.

First thing first in the voyage, we need to get prepared with our own ships. At the local shipyard, I have met the local boss of the shipyard in London. Derek has ordered a small One- masted Cog for me. Then I named it with full of excitement and equipped in with new cannons and sails.

Besides the ship in the voyage, i still need more sailors to work for me in the fleet. So i come to the lively tavern in London, make a entertain with everybody in the tavern and all the sailors cheer with us in a very happy mood. So that we are ready for our first sail.

Tap your enemies' ship, your ship the voyage will lock it as fire target. And when the enemies' ship enter your fire range, your ship will shoot it. When two vessels crash, they will begin to bayonet, the sailors and durability of the ship will reduce very quickly. When the amount of sailors or the durability reduce to 0, the ship will sink.

All the skills the voyage you can learn are departed into two branches: battle and business, battle skills are effective in your sea battles while business skills are usefull in your normal business progress.The numbers of skill points cost in every time you upgrade your skill are not always the same, some cost only 1 point while some cost several points.

how to enter cheats the voyage

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS