Designer City purchase, Visiting and Liking & Rating Other Cities
Designer City Visiting and Liking
  • Designer City Visiting and Liking/Rating Other Cities

You can visit other cities by opening the leader board. Simply tap the visit button next to the city you wish to visit. When visiting a city you can like it (and optionally add your rating) to show your appreciation and you have the option to add it to your friends list to enable you to find it easily next time if you want to watch their city's progress. The friends list is located in the leader board. You can also put out fires in the cities that you visit to earn free in game money and gold. If you would like to see who has visited your city and visit them back, you can do this in your city progress window. This can be found by tapping on your player level.
    Sometimes it will not be possible to visit other cities, this will either be because you are playing offline or the city you are trying to visit is running a later version of Designer City and you may need to update your game.

You can use hack Designer City cheat codes

In-App Purchases-I Didn't Get My Order

If your purchase wasn't credited to your city instantly, log out and log back in again. A new connection may speed up the process. If this did not work it may just be slightly delayed.
    If your purchase hasn't appeared after 24 hours, please contact support via email, with your payment receipt attached, and we will be able to investigate this for you.
    Avoid Accidental PurchasesDesigner City is free to download and play, however the game also offers entirely optional "In-App Purchases". Purchases are not required to play the game, but can be used to speed up some elements of game-play and unlock some elements early.
    In-app purchases are paid for with real money, and are clearly labelled as such. They are accessible in the game.
    You may wish to turn this option of to avoid accidental purchases or if your device is being used by someone else.
    Instructions for Android
    Instructions for iOS
    Instructions for Amazon

Designer City subway, special buildings

My Purchase Was Cancelled

If you tried to make a purchase and the purchase was cancelled, you will not be charged for that purchase.
    Cancelled purchases could be because your billing address and/or the name registered with Google Play, Apple or Amazon is different to the one on your credit card or you have insufficient funds to make the purchase.
    I Can't Place An OrderMake sure that your device settings are properly configured before making a purchase. If you purchase has been processing for more than 24 hours please contact support at Apple, Google Play or Amazon.
    I Got A High Risk WarningFor reasons of user security, some app stores may deem certain purchases out of the ordinary. This automatically prevents unwanted charges to your device. For some reason the system has determined that your purchase was 'high risk' and therefore cancelling it. This may mean that you cannot make any purchases for 30 minutes (sometimes longer).
    While you are waiting, it may be a good idea to check that your billing details are up to date and match those on your credit card.
    Where Can I Find My Purchase HistoryYou will need to log into the app store you downloaded the game from and you will be able to view your purchase history from there.
    Can I Buy In-app Purchases From Other Sites?Third party sites that promise you enhancements for our game may collect your personal information, money or both, and often never deliver the promised in-game products.
    We strongly advise that if you wish to make an in-app purchase that you make it through the game itself on your mobile device.
Lost Age gift logo
New games (Press to check all games listed in this letter.):

Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.
HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!

Archive (old games):
A ; B ; C ; D ; E ; F ; G ; H ; I ; J ; K ; L ; M ; N ; P ; R ; S ; T ; U ; V ; W ; X ; Y ; Z