Hack survivior squad (cheats, code)
survivior squad hacking
  • Cheat, hack: police, military supply box, bonus code, gold coins, unlimited energy, free gem crystal, rare weapon. Hacked game survivior squad android, ios.

The plan of the article:
    A small overview of the game.
    Letter cheats and codes.

Hacked survivior squad android, ios

List of letter codes in the hacking game:
    military supply box - XjHlh9;
    bonus code - PkTbrQ;
    hack download free (pc, android, ios) - tYBXbv;
    police box - 532QUw;
    offline game - jvCFKt;
    unlock rare weapons - hPG2E2;
    level up - QjbjLK;
    upgrade weapon - iXkFO0;
    gold coins - bTXRPq;
    free gem crystals - n03Grw;
    unlimited energy - f6rOFs;

survivior squad android, ios hack

Two months after the apocalypse. In the middle of nowhere...Just one hit from a zombie could kill you! So keep your distance!. Now quick, heal your buddy before more zombies come!
    HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Great! We found a supply box ( civil, police, military). Let's see what's inside. You've found a new item! You can equip it in your inventory. You can equip only one weapon, mask and mine at the same time. Do you have weapons survivior squad you don't use? You can merge weapons with another weapons to improve it. More weapons, more stars - more firepower. The longer the distance between you and the target - the more the damage.

Not everything is about hunting zombies. This time petburg needs you to bring food and supplies to the city.

Land mine - your good old anti-zombie mine. Upgrade it for higher damage.

how to enter cheats survivior squad.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS