Asterix and Friends hacking
  • Cheat, hack: unlimited resources (stone, wood, straw), food, sesterce, roman helmets, resistance points, bonus code. Hacked game Asterix and Friends android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

The plan of the article:
    A small overview of the game.
    Letter cheats and codes.

Hacked Asterix and Friends android, ios

List of letter codes in the hacking game:
    hack free download - ixpRFyh;
    bonus code - iHLKAs;
    offline game - KjfXcJ;
    secrets gameplay- DQOceQ;
    level up - S4Xpgt;
    resistance points- A92zLu;
    roman helmets - J3AQTu;
    unlimited food, sesterce - fS6UYy7;
    resources (stone, wood, straw) - EG0v8e.

Asterix and Friends android, ios hack

What do you need first when rebuilding a village? Exactly! Resources! Click on the rock to collect some stones! Select villagers to attack the Romans. The stronger the enemy the more villagers you need to stand a chance of winning. Select Asterix for the fight. He gives you a 100% chance of winning against Romans!

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

In quest log you can find all information on active quests and their objectives! Try to build the Village Elder's house to get Lunatix to return to your village! I will help you if you need me, but I guess you can handle that on your own! Click on debris several times to remove it and expose building lots. Click the building lot to construct the house! Click to spend Roman Helmets to finish crafting early! These helmets will be refunded to you when you complete the quest. Upgrade your decorations to further improve your building. Some decorations provide the most powerful upgrades.

Lunatix is a veteran in the fight against the Romans. He may not have all of his teeth anymore, but he definitely isn't toothless. Quote: I never could stand the Romans, those ne'er-do-wells. Join forces with your friends and create a guild! Democratix is the chief of the village and very concerned for its
    well-being - if he is also doing well, all the better. Because he is the village. Quote: As proud leader of this village I'd like to thank me!

how to enter cheats Asterix and Friends.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS