Hack cheats war of caribbean (USA)
war of caribbean hacking
  • Cheat, hack war of caribbean: unlimited energy, gold coins, gem crystals, prizes, tokens, extra sailor, manuals, rainbow pack. Hacked game war of caribbean android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

The plan of the article:
    A small overview of the game.
    Letter cheats and codes.

Hacked war of caribbean android, ios

List of letter codes in the hacking game:
    hack level up - 20jwiQ;
    unlimited energy- iS42asM;
    gold coins - JjRd03;
    prizes - sWU3et;
    free gems crystal - sdZmMz;
    rainbow pack - ieRn46;
    tokens - Fa3c9I;
    extra sailor - xoyrFy;
    expert manuals - me2saO

war of caribbean android, ios hack

Ahoy there! So you’re the new captain? I’m your first mate Cheat-on.com! So, you think you can run this ship? We’ll see about that! I’ll go easy on you. Tap the travels icon in bottom right corner. Prove yourself in your first fight! That’s not too hard right?

Captain, we can’t let Cap’n Fokke get away like that! We’ll need to rebuild our ship and take revenge on that good for nothing scurvy dog! First, let’s enter the cabins. Mind your head! We’re in the middle of upgrading hem. Our ship’s divided into three parts: the upper deck has the military cabins, middle deck has our trade cabins and the lower deck is occupied by the liesure cabins. There are 7 types of military cabins. Each one can add an extra kick to your stats (ATK, HP, DEF, SPD).
    HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Trade Leisure cabins can keep gold for 12 hours, so make sure you keen an eye on hem. Captain ! Upgrading the command room war of caribbean raises ATK! Upgrading other cabins will also help upgrade your ither stats. Skills are unlocked by hiring more sailors! They can be found in the Pub! Each sailor war of caribbean has a special skill. You gotta have the right sailors to unlock the skills you want.

You can visit your friends’ cabins through the friends panel! If your enrgy goes above the limit, it will stop recovering. Looking for more resources to enhance your ship? Fight in elite travels! Travels battles you’ve win can be hastened with gems and energy (or hacking cheat code). You can use sailor tokens to train sailors. The higher your vip level , the more times you can buy energy.

how to enter cheats war of caribbean.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS