buster blitz hack cheats (USA)
hacking buster blitz
  • Cheat, hack buster blitz: free vip status, magic stone, roll gacha, unlimited stamina energy, unit box. Hacked game buster blitz android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked buster blitz android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack friend points - qni92ne;
    roll gacha - sab6nM;
    unlimited stamina energy - aq0Ib1;
    unit box - xr3Gyy;
    free vip status - F8p1fE;
    magic stone - aso9rQ. You can use Magic Stones to summon allies, restore your stamina, or even expand your Unit Box.

buster blitz android, ios hack

Please defeat the boss at the top of the tower and free my friends from the evil controll. I know I'm loo weak to fight, so I've found you someone else. They can surely help you and your new unit fight! First, let's start with the basics! The unit circled in green is your ally who's ready to take action. The enemy unit like this guy here is marked with a spiky purple ring. The enemy will take their action once this bottom-left number reaches 0. Don't forget to look!

Now. use your finger to drag your unit and point the arrow towards the enemy. Let go to release and tackle!

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game buster blitz! You can instantly defeat the enemy by pushing them off the tower floor! You'll also lose HP if your unit falls off. If your team's HP falls to 0, then you will no longer be able to fight, and the battle will endl Be careful! Tap anywhere on the floor while your unit is in motion to trigger the stop action! Use the STOP ACTION to prevent your unit from falling off the tower floor! When you defeat the enemy, you will receive stars called [DP (Drop Points))! Save these for later on!

Secrets gameplay buster blitz (android):
    Attack with the unit who's in this calling state for a chance to make their skill spark! The Killer Move just sparked when you used the stop action! Keep using the unit who's calling and trigger the stop action to make the Killer Move spark! Dont forget that you need to collect [DP] by defeating the enemies in order to use Killer Moves! When your unit defeats the enemy, that unit will get to attack again. This is called Kill Bonus!

how to enter cheats buster blitz.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS