War storm hack cheats code (android, ios)
hacking War storm clash of heroes
  • Cheat, hack War storm: gem crystal, resources, wood, food, iron, quarry, promote hro, evolve, rare gear, speed up. Hacked game War storm (clash of heroes) android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked War storm android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack speed up - hgFFdw;
    vip status - 98Nkle;
    rare gear - lkio7y;
    gems crystal - 54efde;
    evolve- vfvds0;
    promote hero - v23fes0;
    resources: wood, food, iron, quarry - hgFe83.

War storm (clash of heroes) android, ios hack

Greetings! I’m cheat-on, i’ve brought a message from Leon - the leader of Magic Union: “my lord, congratulations for taking over the castle. I am Leon, the leader of Magic Union, and the brother of the King William! Demon Pappas invaded our kingdom, slayed the king and siezed our royal city, the land of Ahzeriah is now in a grat danger. I escaped from the royal city and established the magic union to fight against them! Please grow strong fast and fight with us! I sent my best assistant Melissa to help you rebuild the castle, she will be helpful, and i hope to see you myself soon!”
    HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game War storm (clash of heroes)! I’m so glad to be helpful here! Let’s grow strong to defeat Pappas and dominate Ahzeriah! First of all, we need to build a sawmill in order to get enough wood to build! Let’s follow the quest hint to get started! Build our frist barracks to train soldiers. In order to train soldiers, we need to first build a military center, which lets us unlock all kinds of soldiers to be trained!
    War is cruel, leaving many injured after every battle. In order to transfer the injured to the hospital in time, we need to build an angel of salvation! The injured units from battle have already been sent to the hospital by the angel of salvation.

Secrets gameplay War storm (clash of heroes) android: upgrade military center to train units faster and unlock more advanced units! To train battle units, we need to produce enough food. The kingdom is full of treasures as well as dangers. We can find resources and items everywhere. A battle report had been sent to your mail box. Heroes are essential for our troops, they have the ability increase our troop’s battle attributes, and use all kinds of skills in and out of battles. Better equipment can make a hero much stronger. You can equipment to find the monsters that drops it!

how to enter hack cheats War storm (clash of heroes).

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS