hacking sword heroes
  • Cheat, hack sword heroes: unlimited keys, gold coins, dragon essence, summon rare hero, soulstone, cubics. Hacked game sword heroes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked sword heroes android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack unlimited keys - hgFFdw;
    gold coins - lkio7y;
    dragon essence - frss2e;
    summon rare hero - vfvds0;
    soulstone - v23fes0;
    cubics - hgFe83.

sword heroes android, ios hack

Hey you! Listen up. If you want to live, you have to memory these! Thry to move the hero in front of the monster! If you want to attack the monster touch the enemy! As a matter of fact, you can defeat them by auto battle also. If you want to win a battle easily, use a skill. Now i am your master cheat-on by the contract. Now you have oblige my word!
    HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game sword heroes! Dragon weapons can from the dragon treasure chest. You can use evolution after the target hero reaches at 50 level. Follow me i need to tell you how to equip a item to a hero. Enter the party screen. Touch the inventory button. Equip the gear to a hero. Maximum enhancement level of item is determined by it’s grade. Do you know that a dragon can make the Dragon essence? Dragon essence will be recovery by 1 pts every 10 minutes. You can level up the dragon level by the dragon essence. A dragon can summon a treasure chest. It has 1 hour cooldown time.

Secrets gameplay sword heroes android: try to enhance a item. Power of the item will be stronger. You can summon a hero by cubics of soulstone. If i have no cubics or no soulstones, are there no way to get a new hero? If you’re lucky, you can get a hero by sealed hero card. Please long touch the hero’s icon if you want to check the hero’s detailed in formation. Do you see the enhancement tab at the top? You can transefer a exp to another hero. A hero can transfer own exp to another hero. So the target hero will grows up fast.

how to enter hack cheats sword heroes.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS