Pocket Gothic: hack cheats bug codes
hacking Pocket Gothic
  • Cheats, hack gods Pocket Gothic: free nicole, red diamond, gold, upgrade stone, vip status, unlimited stamina. Hacked game gods Pocket Gothic bugs codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked Pocket Gothic android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack vip status - nnkoiu7;
    unlimited stamina — gr5tyq;
    upgrade stone — lkUerc;
    free nicole — Ii98yr;
    gold — grt3ew;
    red diamond — Knde3w.

Pocket Gothic android, ios hack codes

I pledge here: to join the knights of fate, an oath from now until I die. I will fight not for a crown, not for glory. I will uphold my duties until death. I'm the flame that resist the cold, the emerging stars at dusk. I'm the light in the darkness, a protector of the weak. I devote my life and honor to the knights of fate, for this moment and forever more.
    HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Pocket Gothic! Dragoon – channeling the ferocity of the legendary dragons, the dragoon charges into battle with her lance and heavy armor. Her foes will tremble before the might of the dragon spirit!
    The spellsword is a master of close and ranged combat alike. His razor sharp longsword makes him a fierce melee fighter, while his spells hold distant foes at bay. The Arcanist has mastered elemental magic to devastating effect. Wielding the fury of the elements, she blasts her foes from a distance with both damage and control spells.
    Gunslinger – with a trusty pistol in each hand, the gunslinger's aim is always true. He uses his agility and high rate of fire to pelt his foes from a distance with a constant stream of bullets.

Secrets cheat gameplay g Pocket Gothic android bug codes: if you fail in the Endless tower, you'll return to the 1st floor. Never give up! All enlisted companions can upgrade your attributes. The higher your arena ranking, the better your rewards. Supreme purple suits are better than regular purple suits, so as ultimate orange suits are better than regular orange suits. Reach a certain power to upgrade your warrior level. World boss summon stones can found inside smash eggs. What are you waiting for? Get smashing! The higher you climb in the endless tower, the better the rewards you'll receive.

how to enter hack cheats Pocket Gothic.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS