hacking Beauties Battle
  • Cheats, hack Beauties Battle: gold coins, ingots, free raid, summon treasure, draw, gold coins, unlimited stamina. Hacked game Beauties Battle bugs codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked Beauties Battle android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack ingots - nnkoiu7;
    unlimited stamina — pomv3s;
    free raid — eeKiug;
    recruit rare hero — 45rd7u;
    gold coins — fdr3ew;
    summon treasure — Knde3w.

Beauties Battle android, ios hack codes

I had no idea something great like existed. Where am I? Could i've been transported? Wait, so that means I can date beauties, get great equipment, date some more, kill a boss or two, and then date some more?

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Beauties Battle ! Clearing 3 or more swords will deal damage. Clearing more swords means more damage dealt. Anyway, the blood pieces will increase your hp and deal a certain amount damage. Clear 12 shields to block an attack. The 3 stars here represent the 3 conditions to clear the stage. If you can get all 3, you will get more chests as a reward. Clear any 15 chess pieces of the same type to create a chess piece. The sword, blood or shield icon in the upper right hand come of the skill means you can trigger the skill if you clear it with pieces of the same type.

Secrets cheat gameplay Beauties Battle android bug codes: beauties with higher star levels deal more damage in battle. Beauties are guaranteed in draw x10, so check back often. Tap the avatar of a beauty to dispatch. Beauty – tap here to increase the force of your owned beauties. Find your beauties some equip if you have time.

how to enter hack cheats Beauties Battle.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS