hacking Tavern Game
  • Cheats, hack Tavern Game: famous hero, gold coins, stamina energy, gold ingots, resources, wood, desire for talent. Hacked game Tavern Game bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked Tavern Game android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack rare heroes - nnkoiu7;
    extended pack — nbjgjt;
    gold coins — oiu8it;
    diamond — nbjg8f;
    various gems — nbng4z;
    master trapper — Knde3w.

Tavern Game android, ios hack codes

Welcome to android game! Let me introduce some battle skills first. Battle skills are very important. It's my turn. I roll the dice first and then play my cards. Finally my hero will move to the position determined by the dice.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Tavern Game! Red haired pirate – ambush: deals damage to enemy heroes who pass through it. Flash heal – restored hp to a friendly character. Raging fire – deals damage to all characters in the range of movement.
    Touch the move and end button, your hero will move and fight with enemy units it encounters. Whenever you pass by the gold mine, you will get +5 gold. Land on the gold mine, you will get +8 gold. Pass by the tavern, tou will draw 1 card. Land on the tavern, you will draw 2 cards. When your heroes moves, he will fight with enemy heroes and minions. Saving some gold coins is a good choice, you'll never know when you'll need them.

Secrets cheat gameplay Tavern Game android bug codes: after your hero passed, human type minions can level up! Tap and hold a card to see details. Cards can only be played in the movement range of your hero ( determined by the dice roll). Advanced players know to save their spells for the perfect moment. 7 = your hero will move 7 spaces forward. Minions and traps can only be played in the movement range of your hero. Your hero moves forward and fights with enemy units in encounters. Giant Turtles don't want to move, and they wants to slow others down. Complete daily tasks to obtain a large amount of card packs and gold as rewards. It's best to keep your units away from Xenon.
    Restored 30 hp to your hero Tavern Game when he lands to your castle. You can't place minions or traps on gold mine, tavern, castle. At the start of your turn, you gain 2 coins and draw a card. The best way to dead with Ivenis is to put a freezing circle in front of him. Each hero has his own unique skills. Hero skills will activate automatically when the conditions are met.

how to enter hack cheats Tavern Game.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS