hacking Stone Age Begins
  • Cheats, hack Stone Age Begins:premium summor, rare pet, stone, gem crystal, soulstone, unlimited meat, fuse. Hacked game Stone Age Begins bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked Stone Age Begins android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack premium summon - nnkoiu7;
    fuse, dismiss — gfhytt;
    rare pet — oiu8it;
    stone — 5bn1mg;
    power stone, soulstone — nbjg8f;
    unlimited energy meat — nbng4z;
    gem crystal — Knde3w.

Stone Age Begins android, ios hack codes

Hey, you ver there! Whoever you are, use my pets to stop golros, or shamgir village will be destroyed. Tapping the attack button will make the pets start their attacks against Golros. We can use skills to deal more damage. Use the Norpus's mark skill to lower your enemy's defense. And follow that up with the Giga stomp skill to deal massive damage! The numbers tell you the order in which each skill will be used.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Stone Age Begins! Choose the skills order carefully to maximize the effectiveness of your attacks. Use the melody of protection skill to defend yourself. Rabigo's Loyalty can recover energy. Once you tap the action button, a barrier will appear that will shield us from the flame attack.
    I'm the spirit guardian, Cheat-on. I've been investigating some of the oddities happening in tectonicka. If monsters like Gorlos are roaming the lands, Tectonica will be destroyed before you can capture your first dinosuar. I remember an old legend: when Golros returns to Tectonica, the spirit will choose a trainer... Wait.. don't tell me you're that trainer? If you truly are the chosen one, then I must help you become a proper trainer.
    You will need to use your own pets to fight if we go to battle.

Secrets cheat gameplay Stone Age Begins android bug codes: collect all the stars from area to receive a reward. Looking at the enemy list, it appears that we'll be facing some cute little dinosaurs! This place should be prefect for new trainers. Check the enemy list for each stage and create a team with an advantage. You can select the pets you wish to take into battle. When the center position pet falls, the trainer is left open to attacks, so it would be smart to place a tanky pet there. If the trainer's HP reaches 0, you lose the fight stone age begins, so keep that in mind when seeting your team formation. Your pets will start attack when you tap the action button. Here's a coll trick to fight battles quickly and save time.
    Use the x2 function to double the speed of battle. Select the enemy standing on the green area as a target for your skill. The color that enemies are standing on is an easy way to identify their elemental affinity. You'll see green for an elemental advantage, and red for a disadvantage. Trainer skills are activated first, so use them strategically.
    The pets stone age begins you can adopt have 5 different rarities. Pets with higher rarity tend to have stronger skills and better stats. Don't get bummed if you only have pets of low rarity. Pets of low rarity are much cheaper to raise, so it's easier to make them strong! Skills will be used in the order you them. Remember to check the order in which the skills will be used.

how to enter hack cheats Stone Age Begins.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS