hacking Bid Wars Storage Auctions
  • Cheats, hack Bid Wars Storage Auctions: gold, cash, x-ray specs, kick out, free power up, coupons. Hacked game Bid Wars Storage Auctions bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked Bid Wars Storage Auctions android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack coupons - sdewiu;
    free actions — gfhytt;
    gold — oiu8it;
    cash — 5bn1mg;
    free power up — mkoIG1;
    kick out — mb6Vcz. Remember, this power up kicks your opponent out for one unit only;
    x-ray specs — Knde3w.

Bid Wars Storage Auctions android, ios hack codes

Hey there! So, you must be the rookie who wants to make a lot of money at storage auctions? I've been on this business for a long time, and I can see in your eyes you've got what it takes. I'm cheat-on, by the way. I can teach you the basics to becoming a true auction master. Shall we start?

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Bid Wars Storage Auctions! Self-storage facility - People rent this place to store their possessions. But if they forget to pay the rent, their abandoned items are auctioned off. That's where we, the auction
    hunters, come in! Whoever wins the bid wars get to resell them for profit. You can make a living out of this! Tipically, before each auction begins, the bidders have a very short time to appraise that unit's value. So when the door is opened, get ready to inspect as many items you can! Tap the "BID" button to m bid. Don't lose this one!

Secrets cheat gameplay Bid Wars Storage Auctions android bug codes: Facilities with more money signs on it usually have more valuable items. It's hard to bid when you don't know the exact value of an unit, isn't it? Now, let me show you something useful. Take one of these "Appraisal" power ups. Current reputation level - the bigger it is, the better storages you'll have access to. Profit at auctions to increase your reputation.

how to enter hack cheats Bid Wars Storage Auctions.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS