hacking Survival Diary
  • Cheats, hack Survival Diary: gold coins credits, gem crystal, materials, increase stats, level up, weapon. Hacked game Survival Diary bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked Survival Diary android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack level up - r2bres;
    materials — 4fruyt;
    increase stats: strength, agility, wisdom, physique — 1iu8it;
    gold coins credits — dln1mg;
    rare equipment, weapon — vkkte4;
    gem crystal — 2ed34w;
    unlimited anger — dnde3w.

Survival Diary android, ios hack codes

I had this classmate who wondered whether he would be able to survive for 20 years after such a disaster, just because he learned some survival skills online. I don't think he would be able to make it because he has no Wi-fi. Having no Wi-fi isn't so bad, compared to other post doomsday problems: no accommodation, no food, no clean water...Not to even mention toilet paper. Some people can't wait any longer.
    I'll divulge my story to you...In the year of 2046 A.D. A sudden nuclear explosion catastrophe swept the globe. The world order was plunged into darkness. The human race became all but extinct during this unprecedented calamity.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Survival Diary! Many creatures have mutated in the radiation, the survivors
    are on their last legs and seeking hope in the hostile environment. With the radiation gradually dissipating, shelters all over the world are also opening their rusty gates. By being “frozen”, a number of “expensive” lives were saved for these wretched times.
    Tap the chest to open it. Some special items need to be combined. Reinforcement devices improve equipment. Your hero have 6 slots for equipping items. You may switch tabs to check them. Every weapon has a unique skill. In this quest panel, you can check description, objective and rewards of quests and also accept quests.

Secrets cheat gameplay Survival Diary android bug codes: you are equipped with a cold weapon. It will cost you anger to cast a skill while you are equipped with a cold weapon. You may earn anger by launching basic combo attacks. Just use the chop skill to earn anger fast. It's a main skill of cold weapons to deal damage. Use the hack skill to strike and knock down multiple enemies at once. It's the most important controlling skill of cold weapons. Bladestorm can cause much damage to multiple enemies at the same time in a short period of time. The Judgement skill can spend all your anger and cause much damage at a time. It will cause more damage if have more anger.

how to enter hack cheats Survival Diary.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS