hacking Super Villain War
  • Cheats, hack Super Villain War: gold coins, fuel, runes, food, summon scroll, skill point, exploration. Hacked game Super Villain War bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked Super Villain War android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack fuel - rfrres;
    skill point — 4fruyt;
    runes — 1iu8it;
    unlimited food — dln1mg;
    exploration points — vkkte4;
    gold coins — 4ed34w;
    summon scroll — dnde3w.

Super Villain War android, ios hack codes

What was that!? I heard it from the city! Something must have happened! I should hurry back! What were those monsters? We are lucky to have you back in any case. As you have seen, the monsters have started to threaten this sky city. Gather the villains. Although they may be troublesome to deal with, they will be of great help for our city defense.

Well, as Dunkenheight said, you're the new boss of this city and we need to gather villains. I know using villains might
    be a bit unorthodox, but we need their help to protect the city. ...A little too much to handle? Well, I called on Hans to help you out. Everyone else went with Dunkenheight, but he stayed behind for you.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Super Villain War!We need more men to manage the city. Let's stop by the Villain Hall and see if anyone is available. You can invest gold coins for a chance to summon a higher grade villain. Affinity becomes harder to raise as you or guild members summon more higher grade villains. Position your villains to receive advantage against the enemy villain type. Attack by tapping on the targeted opponent. A villain's skill can be increased to a maximum of level 15. To obtain the villain, you must succeed In persuasion. Use Gold to reduce the prisoner's hostility and persuasion will succeed based on the amount of hostility. You can also use Runes to Instantly persuade the villain successfully. If you clear the area without Ranko dying, you will receive a bonus reward.

Secrets cheat gameplay Super Villain War android bug codes: you can upgrade engraving stats through research. Villain hall – this is where you invest and recruit villains. Is where villains come to visit the city, looking for a job. Invest gold into the visiting parties and obtain higher grade villains. Tap a block to increase the explore gauge on the top. Once it reaches 100% the area's guardian will appear. In order to evolve equipment, the equipment must be upgraded to its max level. Your characters use active skills during battles. You obtain 1 villain Skill Point every 2 levels. Upgrade a skill using Skill Points. Recruit Burningair with Rune persuasion. Discover visitor's scroll of the villain Hall through exploration.

how to enter hack cheats Super Villain War.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS