hacking Ankora
  • Cheats, hack Ankora: water, materials, wood, metal, upgrade characteristics, agility, recover energy, keys. Hacked game Ankora bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked Ankora android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack chests - rfrres;
    keys — 4fruyt;
    recover energy — 1iu8it;
    crystal — gln1mg;
    upgrade a characteristic: intelligence, agility — vkkte4;
    materials: wood, metal — 4ed34w;
    water — dnde3w.

Ankora android, ios hack codes

The controls don't respond! I'm losing height! The spaceship won't resist! It's crumbling into pieces! I'm sending my coordinates. I will attempt an emergency landing. If anyone can hear me, please, send a rescue team to planet Ankora. Despite everything, I was lucky... The spaceship is wrecked but I didn't get harmed from the collision. The only option I have to mark my position is to send a signal. That way I can be rescued. I must locate the spaceship fragments that detached during landing. If i'm able to find them, i'll have all the necessary materials to build a transceiver antenna.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Ankora! The atmosphere of planet Ankora is breathable... I can go and explore. But before, i'll gather some provisions from the pantry. The exploration ship pantry has an unlimited capacity to store objects. Go back to the pantry when you want to store an item that you don't need to carry on your inventory. The map will be completed according Mun progress in the exploration of Ankora. The map shows information about the type of terrain, important locations and other details of interest Open the map to know exactly where you are and visualize the best way to your next objective. Saw - Tool to saw trees. Effective against plant-type enemies. Shovel - Tool used to dig or elevate terrains.

Secrets cheat gameplay Ankora android bug codes: new mission has been added to your notebook, can read the notebook every time you need to remember a mission. In each mission are detailed useful descriptions about the items that you need and the location on the map where you can finish the mission. The orange bar shows health points. The blue bar shows energy points, if the energy runs out completely Mun should rest. I addition, Mun's survival depends on 4 factors: hunger, thirst, cold and tiredness. Sphere - Magic stone that reacts when in contact with portals.

how to enter hack cheats Ankora.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS