hacking Evil Factory
  • Cheats, hack Evil Factory: unlimited fuel, gold, locations, offline codes, weapons, rare items. Hacked game Evil Factory bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked Evil Factory android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack rare items - c2d4ut ;
    new location — HTksoi ;
    secrets gameplay — qGTodC ;
    offline codes — QNdqUW ;
    weapons — Ywzmug ;
    gold — er44re ;
    unlimited fuel — ykhGtL .

Evil Factory android, ios hack codes

8 years ago, a continental war broke out in central Europe. It was the plan of a group called the Kraken to invade neighboring nations with powerful technology. Feeling threatened, the super powers of the world created an international alliance which barely managed to eliminate the Kraken. Leaders and core members of the Kraken were sent to prison or executed. And the world had regained peace. But recently, the Alliance picked up an abnormal signal on their radar. An advanced chemical testing signal was caught, deep within the mountains of Antarctida.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Evil Factory! Alliance leaders concluded the signal was coming from a secret Kraken base and planned to counter it. In the end, they decided to dispatch an explosives expert to carry out their missions...Before you begin your quest for world domination, you'll need to learn a few basic skills. I'm the lead data analyst for the alliance. I'll be contacting you through this radio, so don't turn it off. Please select a comfortable holding position. You can change it from pause menu or game settings at any time. I'll provide you with the alliance's special dynamite! You can use it as much as you want! And it can get quite powerful after some upgrades! Tap the bomb icon to use the main weapon at Leo's current location.

Secrets cheat gameplay Evil Factory android bug codes: you can place the bomb where you stand. And don't forget that you can get killed by your own bombs, okay? Get out of the way, on the count of three. Before you head into battle, let me introduce the alliance's latest technology: time warp. It's very easy to use. Just release your hand during battle and time will slow down. It will also slow you down but will definitely earn you some time to predict enemy attacks! When the purple gauge on top right runs out, time warp ends. Sub weapons are activated with the button below the bomb. And the sub weapon can only be used once during battle. Bombs have a short range, so try to set it off right next to the enemy. I think that's all I have for you from the alliance combat manual.

Tips: main menu – where most of the work will be done. You can check your current level, fuel and gold on the top. When you enter each stage, it consumes a certain amount of fuel. Once you defeat the enemy, you can move to the next floor.

how to enter hack cheats Evil Factory.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS