hacking Destiny War
  • Cheats, hack Destiny War: gold, unlimited stamina, vigor, rare card, honor summon, gem crystal, generals. Hacked game Destiny War bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked Destiny War android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack generals - bgd4ut ;
    gem crystal — gfksoi ;
    vigor — qGTodC ;
    honor summon — dDdqUW ;
    gold coins — ghTmug ;
    unlimited stamina — er44re ;
    rare card — ykhGtL .

Destiny War android, ios hack codes

Ah, a new champion seeks to challenge me? Let's see if you're ready... I am the dice lord. I have beaten every player, of every game that has ever existed. I present to you the ultimate game. The board is..the pieces are...The greatest heroes and villains that have ever lived. Before we begin our contest, you must choose your first champion. Pick from two of the mightiest heroes that have ever stepped foot on the field of battle.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Destiny War! Are you the reinforcement from the militia? Excellent! Yellow scarf rebels are causing pain and misery among people! With your powers, we shall crush these villains! You really are something special! With your help, we will be able to take out all the rebels, and restore peace to China! Also, your energy is very strong! With your energy, you can unleash active skill very easily! Move the joystick on the lower left to move your character. Use regular attack to take out enemy. Tap active skill to use your active skill. You will consume one meter of energy to use. You should level up your cards to increase your power level.

Secrets cheat gameplay Destiny War android bug codes: flag and assault soldiers have great morale, but rare blood. At the beginning of their turn, creatures attack automatically. Hostile nation bonus: your character will receive 30% attack and damage reduction bonuses when attacking generals from the other two countries ( no bonuses when attacked). If you use up all your energy, strike at the enemies to recover. When you win, the system will count the coin, experience, and cards received. You can't fight, assign, do events or get eggs when your card backpack is full. Expand your card backpack, do card level up, or sell extra cards. Select card as material card to give the main card as experience. Remember, can't use a card on a team for materials.

how to enter hack cheats Destiny War.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS