android Card Crawl
  • Cheats, hack Card Crawl: offline, level up, gold coins, weapon, shield, potions, restore health, arena mod. Hacked game Card Crawl bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked Card Crawl android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack arena mod - ZOHp1k ;
    restore health — lqfCy6 ;
    potions — VTjv8F ;
    weapon, shield — 8Ip9v7 ;
    coins — ftr3v7 ;
    gold — YBwZXd ;
    level up — LG8rI4 ;
    offline game — AtqbTo .

Card Crawl android, ios hack codes

My name is cheat-on and I will tell you how to play. In order to win a game you have to clear my dungeon deck of 54 cards. To see how many card are left, look at my pile or the display above. Your avatar card – it shows your hitpoints and the amount of gold you have collected. You have 2 hand slots to equip item cards and use them actively. You can store 1 additional card in your backpack slot. The empty slots above can hold up to 4 cards. Each round I will deal dungeon cards from the top of the deck to fill them up.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game Card Crawl! My dungeon deck always has a fixed amount of sword, shield, coin, and potion cards. To use an item card you have to equip it in one of your hand slots first. Drag& drop the sword card onto your left hand. Place the shield card in your right hand. Keep in mind: an equipped item card in one of your hand slots can not be discarded. You always have toremove 3 dungeon cards before I will deal 3 new ones. My dungeon deck also holds a fixed amount of monster cards. To attack a monster drag the sword in your left hand onto it. To remove a monster it can be played onto the avatar card or an equipped shield. Finally the dungeon deck also holds 5 ability cards. Each game 5 randomly chosen ability cards from your collection will be added to the deck. Tap and hold the card sap to see a tooltip of its ability.

Secrets cheat gameplay Card Crawl android codes: drag the monster onto your shield to reduce the damage inflicted to you. In order to heal, equip the potion from your backpack. Equip or store the coin card in your backpack to collect 2 gold. The amount of gold you collect in one game represents your highscore. Empty potion and coin cards are discarded when 3 dungeon cards are removed. You can redraw the 4 dungeon cards if you have not get removed any of them. Redrawing the dungeon cards will cost you a part of your hitpoints. The 4 dungeon cards will be put back to the bottom of the deck. You can also sell dungeon cards or an item card from your backpack at my shopbox. You can not sell monster cards but coins cards will be accepted as a gift.

how to enter hack cheats Card Crawl.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS