Cheat King Crusher hacks: secrets code, apk bug hacked mode.
Free hack King Crusher cheats code list - gold, boost up, elite summon, promo ticket, skill, chest, gem crystal, premium pack, wiki, tutorial.
King Crusher cheat world: hi, ready to slay our good king's enemies? Move the warrior onto the slab to open the gate. Move your warrior to the front line to do damage. Here's the rest of your team. The archer and mage can attack from the back. Your mage's spell is ready? Tap to throw a fireball. Each of the classes has a different spell. Try them all!
Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502
A tavern - recruit some warriors. Archer has joined our ranks. Don't forget that he'll only follow us for this adventure. You've completed your first adventure? Let's take a trip through the shop. Now that you have gems, you can recruit powerful leaders. Leaders accompany adventurers of the same class.
King Crusher cheats android, ios hack codes
Leaders come in different rarities. Conjuring a leader will get you one at random. Open the help section to learn more. Leaders come in different rarities: bronze, silver, and gold. The rarer leaders are, the more powerful their capacities are. Use different types of incantations to obtain more or less rare leaders.
The more gems you invest, the better your chances of getting a powerful leader. For example, the skilled incantation has a 72% chance of getting a bronze leader, a 24% chance of getting a silver leader, and a 4% chance of getting a gold leader.
King Crusher secret code hack tips
Tip, android gameplay secrets:
As you can see, there are tons of leaders to collect. Check them out.
Menu - here are all the adventurers available for this adventure. Each adventure has different adventurers.
Unit - you can see his range, spell, and stats. There are 12 adventurer classes. Try them all in your adventures.
Tap the leader to take them with you on adventure.
Event - you must react to the situation by making a choice.
Event present different contexts and options. The first option earns you gold and launches a battle. The second has you continue on your way. You don't take any risks, and don't get any rewards. The third option is special. Its blue color indicates that this option is specific to a class. In other words, this option is not available if you don't have a magician on your team. This option is random.
Tutorial King Crusher(wiki):
at the end of each adventure, your leaders earn experience based on the enemies they defeated.
Every level increases your leader's stats.
Adventure mode lets you advance through the worlds little by little.
The classic modes are random - in them, you must finish each world in succession.
Defeat powerful kings, take their Kingdom's throwns to achieve domination
how to enter hack cheats King Crusher.
free letter secret password code (hack):
1. cg5LlBgPt0ZNIbN - gold
2. 3B9L0mX9XmlttzA - boost up
3. qiyVK21NIBhg8Tx - epic items
4. GFVuZ9HW94TjnWY - promo code
5. bsDVAHx5ecgrpFW - stamina
6. Iv1QarBv1D0uLbt - elite summon
7. FSIMJdsApdTOyUu - gem crystal (diamonds)
8. yGr54aoZcl4lE78 - premium pack
9. enaczwZKmdXIoGb - chest
10. 5FmVOgy9MbozODT - vip ticket
Tips to reapir durability King Crusher, fix error communication with the server, bugs, lags, crashes.
Google Play Download ►
how and where enter Author: Solarios
Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US Categories: GAMES HACK CHEATS