Cheat secret gift code Concordia Digital Edition hack.
#concordia-digital-edition cheats password, gift redeem pass. Hacks Concordia Digital Edition cheat code list:
Hint (tips & triks)
Welcome to new game - a deck builder strategy game with hand management mechanics. Your Cards are the actions you can perform each turn. Each turn you play one Card. In this tutorial I will tell you about the game interface and some of the Card actions. Move your Colonists. You have 1 for each Colonist placed on the Board. Then build in Cities adjacent to your Colonists. Diplomat - Use an Opponent's Personality Card on top of their Discard Pile. You can find your Sistertii counter and your Storehouse in the Player Panel. Sestertii are the currency of ancient Rome. You need them to buy Goods and build Houses.
Your Storehouse stores your Goods and your unrecruited Colonists. When you recruit a Colonist (by palcing them on the board) - you free as additional storage slot.
Concordia Digital Edition cheats, hack codes ingredients:
HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
- hack Concordia Digital Edition Step #1 (#gift-codes, #cheat-engine, #hack tools):
You start the game with 2 of your Colonists on the Board, inside the Starting City. Land Colonists are displayed on the left, Sea Colonists on the right. Every turn, each Player plays a Card to perform its action. Remember that once played, Cards are discarded into you personal discard pile. You can reclaim them by playing the Tribune. Play the Architect Card to perform Move and Build actions. First - Colonists need to exit the City into a Line between two Cities. From now on, the Colonist moves following the Lines. Each Move requires 1 Movement Point.
- cheat Step #2: Every Colonist on the Board generates 1 Movement Point. You can see your available Movement Points in the Player Panel. You can distribute the Movements Points between your Colonists as you see fit. Land Colonists can only Move on the Land Lines (brown), while Sea Colonists can only Move on the Sea Lines (blue). Colonists can pass each other, but they can't finish their turn on a Line already occupied by another Colonist. Move 1 Land Colonist and 1 Sea Colonist on the marked Lines. Undo and perform the action according to the Tutorial instruction.
- code Step #3:The Confirm Button is in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Depending on the game phase, it can be in different states: give you a hint (1), confirm an action (2), end a turn (3). The Sestertii cost of Building increases with the number of Houses already constructed in that City. The 2nd House in a City costs twice as much Sestertii, the 3rd - 3 times as much, and so forth. Each player can have only 1 House in each City. Build a House in a Wine producing City that is cheaper to build in. You can only build Houses in Cities adjacent to the lines with your Colonists.
- Concordia Digital Edition Step #4: Play the Prefect Card to start a Production in a Province. The Production action can only be performed on active Provinces. To maximize your gain - choose a Province with your House in it. During the Production action, all Houses in 1 Province generate a Good. That includes your opponents' Houses. The Player who used the Production action additionally receives the Province's Bonus Good. You can see the Bonus Good on the Province's Bonus Marker (its banner).
Concordia Digital Edition recipe #5: enter password (#cheat-code, #redeem-pass)
|Cheat ingredient||Codes||Hack tool engine|
|movement points||#86XBGAap0||John the Ripper|
Concordia Digital Edition gift codes, hack, note (#hack-tools, #gift-codes)
Tips & tricks, android gameplay secrets:
Gameplay steps, Key Features, skills, hint:
- Hack list:
free daily deal - #JaHY3yjcu
level up - #Brxh6tPcf
starter pack - #CuTgASiPB
gift box - #bsY6C8v5a
month card - #5wwrwaZy7
premium box - #4bkn4hwUp
secure crate - #B5d9dWIht
double earnings - #LxQIjdvRY
off ads - #E0CDptx01
admin panel - #LSb1jXzzJ
keys - #o4oOF5jtp
artifact - #0fpCpMBM8
vip - #M6691AvoL
gold - #DmZAKnd8x
- Senator - Purchase up to 2 new Personality Cards and put them into your hand.
- Prefect - Produce in an active Province. Gain a Good from a Bonus Marker or, reactivate all Provinces to take coins as a cash bonus.
- Praefectus Magnus influences the Production action. Initially, Praeffectus Magnus Card belongs to the Player whose turn is last. Once used, the Card goes to the second to last Player, and so forth.
- If the Player has Praeffectus Magnus Card during Production they initiated, they receive 1 additional Good from the Province's Bonus Marker.
- The Province activated by the Production action becomes inactive. The Bonus Good is replaced with Sestertii symbol.
- If a Player chooses to use the Prefect to Reactivate Province, they receive the sum of all Sestertii on all the Bonus Markers. Then, all inactive Provinces become active again.
- Take back all your personality cards and gain 1 for each card taken in excess of 3. Include the Tribune in the count. In addition you can place 1 Colonist in Starting City for 1.
- Another way to acquire Sestertii is to trade with Goods. Playing a Mercator Card gives the Player some Sestertii and allows you to perform two transactions. One transaction allows to purchase or sell any number of a single type of Good.
- During the game, arrows informing you of changes to your Goods will appear above the Storehouse.
- Play a Mercator Card and buy and / or sell some Goods. Then, finish your turn.
- Players start the game with the set same of Cards. Every turn, they play 1 Card each. Cards allow Players to perform actions like building, movement, production, and more.
- Card Display contains Cards that can be purchased during the game. There are copies of the starting Cards and also new ones. Purchasing Cards is an action like any other, and can only be performed by playing appropriate Cards (like Senator).
- You can see the Name and the Symbol of the Personality at the top of each Card.
- To buy a Card, the Player needs to pay the cost of the Card (1) and the cost of the slot (2).
- The Player will be reminded how many Cards they're allowed to purchase during every Buy action.
- Every Card is connected to a deity that grants the Player Victory Points.
- Once the Card is bought, its scoring type will no longer be dispalyed on the Card. You can
check it in the My Points panel instead. Each scoring type is connected to different aspects of the game - e.g. number of Colonists on the board (Mars), the number of Temple Cities (Jupiter), ect. Get the right Cards for your startegy to win!
- If you want to get back all your used Cards (to play them again), use the Tribune action.
All the Cards you have played will return to you (including the Tribune), and you will gain 1 Sestertii for each card returned in excess of 3 (including the Tribune). In addition you can recruit 1 Colonist in the Staring City.
- Play the Tribune Card to reclaim all your previously played Cards and recruit 1 Colonist.
Then finish your turn.
- The game ends if any of the players fulfill one of the conditions: Purchase the last Personality Card form the Card Display Construct 15 Houses. In either case, the Player receives the Concordia Card, which is worth 7 Victory Points. The remaining Players get to play their last turn.
Concordia Digital Edition Gift redeem codes obtain deluxe pack:
how and where enter
About company, location
title: Concordia Digital Edition
Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
Categories: GAMES HACK CHEATS