android WorkeMon
  • Cheats, hack WorkeMon: secretary, gold coins, energy points, eagerness, mom's card, decrease pride, level up, health. Hacked game WorkeMon bug codes android, ios. (New York, Unated state)

Hacked WorkeMon android, ios

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack secretary - G60bAi ;
    health — dnE7W5 ;
    level up — OU4Wxs ;
    mom's card — GLjO4K ;
    eagerness — ZeuwEb ;
    decrease pride — eq9DtV ;
    energy points — g75NYF ;
    gold coins — OTfjsX .

WorkeMon android, ios hack codes

Hey! I'm so glad to see you all grown up! Time really flies...Welcome to the world of business! I'm cheat-on! I'm the chairman of the richest group in the game world, gold spoon group. This world is inhabited by creatures called WorkeMon! Our gold spoon group makes tons of money by taking advantage of the creatures! But I don't know everything about them yet... There are so many hidden secrets to utilize them! That's why i'm taking advantage of. I mean, studying them to unveil the secrets!

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome game WorkeMon! I called you here today to give you one of my companies! I was sent here to help you grow your company! Even though he doesn't seem to expect much from you. But I believe that you will be the master and grow this company into the richest in the world! I'll explain to you about the company. CEO's office – you can see all the data of workers you've caught at workedex. When you tap company and sister company, you can see all the data from the company and your sister companies. Now time to choose your starter mon, choose carefully! Catch mons with no dream and hope and makes as much money as you can!

Secrets cheat gameplay WorkeMon android codes: select male – you will work with female secretary. There are good and bad nature in workemons. You can see and equip all your luxury items at luxuries. There are millions of workemons seeking a job in this country. All of them are eager to get whatever job they can. All you need is good health to catch them all. As long as you have enough health, you can get as many mons as you want through interview. You can use a skill in exchange for one of your energy points. The higher the pride, the harder to get them to take the offer. The company will level up when you get enough experience. You can upgrade useful management skills when you level up! When you use nitpicking, your workemons make doubled gold and experience. You can make money faster by tapping or talkative. If you upgrade overtime skill when you level up. They will work at night more often.

how to enter hack cheats WorkeMon.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS