Hack Logres Japanese cheats code tablet bug mode
Logres Japanese RPG
  • how to cheats Logres Japanese RPG hack kode: evolve, gold, crystals, rank up material, weapons, poro, energy points. Logres Japanese RPG hacked game bug codes android, ios.

How Hacked Logres Japanese RPG code cheats bug key 2017

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack level up - Warr2i;
    skills upgrade - accu8R ;
    energy points EP- Mage6n ;
    crystals - cont5h ;
    gold poro - destr0 ;
    weapons - elemEt ;
    evolve - combW9 ;
    rarity rank up material - meleK8 .

Logres Japanese RPG android, ios hack codes 2017

Hey you, i haven't seen you here in kingdom before. Anyway, you look like you're a talented kid. I am cheat-on, i am assigned to kingdom's peace and order unit. If you have time to spare will you help me defeat green Jells tat are infesting this area? You'll see a quest board there where different requests are posted. For every request you complete, you'll receive rewards and earn money. You'll be able to help the townsfolk as well since they are the ones who usually post the requests.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome android game Logres Japanese RPG! It looks like you got the request. The main job of a hunter is to protect the people from monsters. If you become a first class hunter, you can hunt wherever you want. But with recent increase of monster attacks, the current hunters aren't enough. Please, become a hunter and help out the people. With your strength, you'll definitely be a first class hunter. Tap enemy to start battle. The hunter Exam is held every year at the Kilgrim Lake which also enshrines the Goddess statue.

Secrets cheat gameplay Logres Japanese RPG android codes: long press weapon icon to check details. Switch regular attacks by sliding the sword marker. Energy points fully recovers when you level up. You can the quest clear to speed up count. You can change equipment from menu. We'll also have hunter quests from time to time, so please participate if you can. Please check your quest board when you return to town. Mandra king - a collector of crystals from mandra house and far. If you have some crystals, you can trade it with me at my lotto shop for powerful weapons and armor. You can find him at the menu - lotto shop.

how to enter hack cheats Logres Japanese RPG.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS