Hack Shaman Showdown cheats code tablet bug mode
Shaman Showdown
  • how to cheats Shaman Showdown hack kode: tickets, energy code, platinum pack, fusion, gold coins, ruby gems, level up. Shaman Showdown hacked game bug codes android, ios.

How bug Shaman Showdown code cheats bug key 2017

List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack tickets - Wabett;
    energy code - accu8R ;
    summon monsters - Magain ;
    level up - coDunk ;
    ruby gems - deassis ;
    gold coins - elyour ;
    fusion - coandr ;
    platinum pack - meCrow .

Shaman Showdown android, ios hack codes 2017

Hi, nice to meet you. My name is cheat-on. Now, i will guide you on how to play. Blocks area- you collect soul from the blocks here. Battle area- you control your battle here. There are 6 types of souls you can collect: blue, green, purple, red, white, yellow. Swap the block and make it set of 3 get one soul for each color type. If you make a match of 4 blocks, you will get 2 souls and one block of spell. 4 blue blocks make a blizzard spell block. Mach it will blue block to call blizzard. 4 green block make a vine spell block. You can also make a L or T shape to get 3 or more souls with a pell block as bonus.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome android game Shaman Showdown! If you match 5 block in straight shape, you create a special block. Combine it with soul block to get a lot of souls or you can combine it with spell block to immediately summon the spell. Monster slots - the souls needed to summon your monster is displayed here. You can summon your minion by tapping it. Auto summon feature - it is set to "on" for beginner. Reshufle feature - to shuffle the block you will get a penalty if you use this. To win the match, you need to deplete all your enemy health. You need more team members for the next stages. Now, i will explain how to summon new monsters. First, tap on the store button. The store menu - you can summon monsters here using gold or gem.

Shaman Showdown hack cheat code key mode

Secrets cheat gameplay Shaman Showdown android codes: remember your monsters is automatically stored in your inventory. Next, i will teach you how to manage your team. Let's return to the main menu. To manage your monsters, go tap on the team button. The team management menu - you can swap your team members or do fusion here. Next is how to strengthen your monster. To strengthen your monster. You need to fuse it with other monsters. This is the fusion menu - choose three monsters to be used as fusion materials. Great, with this you have finished all the tutorial. Good luck for you.

how to enter hack cheats Shaman Showdown.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS