Clash of Royal
  • how to cheats Clash of Royal hack kode: diamond purchase, gold chest, fragment, epic item, ticket, vip, legendary weapon. Clash of Royal hacked game bug codes android, ios.

Clash of Royal: hack code cheats bug key mode 2017

Clash of Royal logo hack
    List of letter secret codes in the cheat game:
    hack vip - Wabett;
    ticket - accu8R ;
    legendary code - Magain ;
    gold chest - coDunk ;
    epic item - deassis ;
    fragment - elyour ;
    gem crystal - coandr ;
    diamond purchase - meCrow .

Clash of Royal android, ios hack codes 2017

The rise of hero: 338 BC, descendants of Atlantis wanna initiate a country restoration war. They meet you in the vast sea and serve you as a king recruit armies and fight for you, but are you willing to do it for them...being the king? My lord, even you will feel dizzy and weak by times of traveling, don't sleep on my breast! We already arrived! My lord, here is the first station of our trip - daliang city. Oh no, enemies are coming, i'm afraid we can't defend!

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Welcome android game Clash of Royal! Snowy slayer city: love and peace. Does not mean that my Mohist is not good at war. In today's world princes separatism, people are destitute. And me, The slayer 300 BC, when the king need me win this city to seek the world, I just do it! TO our surprise, they became stronger than before., but the captain still defeated them without being hurt. Tap Ok button and item will be equipped to your character to give them higher attack power. Tap equipment button, and here is all the equipment you have. Tap enhance to enhance your weapon.

Clash of Royal hack cheat code key mode

Secrets cheat gameplay Clash of Royal android game: win general equipment from battle. Slayer - deal damage to all enemies when enter battle. Pull to use the card. Get card by winning rank game. Use cavalry camp to protect ballista. Press card to check info. A wooden treasure chest that contains beli, along with free equipment and arcanes, but needs to be opened with a silver key. Mutton kick - allows its user to carry out a side kick which is followed by several more continuous kicks all over his reval's body. A fairly easy arcane. The enhanced value is on the right. The most important part is that enhancing will never fail. You need to enhance your equipment to boost your team's power.

how to enter hack cheats Clash of Royal.

Clash of Royal code
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS