code Dungeon999F
  • Cheats, hacks Dungeon999F: secrets code, apk bug mode

. Android game Dungeon999F cheat hack code - slimes, crystals, gold, essential, mana, gift pack, level up, gems, evolve, skill (New York, Unated state).

One day, the population of slimes in town started to increase gradually. They were not a big trouble at first, but they grew more and more violent. To prevent danger in the future, the residents decided to send a wandering warrior Jack and a magician Rose to dungeon 999F, a place known as a home to all living slimes….Rose - a magician, studying spells in town. THis dungeon has no passage between floors all the way down to 999th floor. See this gauge here? We can move on to the next floor when this gauge is full. Mana gauge - for clearing the dungeon. We should collect mana points required for each floor. Then how can we collect that mana? If i concentrate like this i can gather the points. But i’m vulnerable to slimes’ attacks when concentrating, so you have to protect me.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502
    Dungeon999F cheats android, ios hack codes
    Dungeon999F hack Dungeon999F cheat

Use the joystick at the bottom to control Jack. If you think the controller sucks, you can also move Jack by touching on the map. It’s fine to kill the slimes, but remember that you have to protect me above all. As we proceed floor, we will need more mana to clear the stage. We need about 10 more points on each floor. Later in town i can train to raise the mana restoration speed, so please remember. That means you can collect more than 1 point at a time after training. We only have 2 spells. You can use fire ball and frost nova. You can learn more spells and reduce the cooltime through researches in town. So if i overuse the spell it would delay the stage clear.

Dungeon999F - secret code hack tips

Dungeon999F secret Dungeon999F mode code

Tips: collect golds from dungeon and head to town with a fat purse. There are some spells that can support you, so let’s find out about them later in town. Slimes are weak at essential point, but they will develop various skills as the floor goes down. Skills like standoff attack or suicide bombing. Tap the healing potion in case you need to recover HP. If you buy a potion activator at the market, heal HP 15% per each bottle. I can drink 3 bottles at a time, so that means i can recover maximum 30% at once.

how to enter hack cheats Dungeon999F.

11. uGlER5LRSr - slimes
    2. av8I52Lyaa - crystals
    3. 4Z3ztG7S8L - gold
    4. C1EeIS6OLw - essential
    5. uGzMumAvG7 - mana
    6. vcm8hmHIAb - level up
    7. AudQ9ZEDlj - gems
    8. 7XuVOek29t - evolve
    9. 9i3qAQGV01 - skill

title: hack Dungeon999F
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS