NiOh weapon guardian: hack cheats
NiOh weapon hack
  • Cheats, hacks NiOh Complete Edition: weapons, guardian spirit, attributes

. NiOh Complete Edition cheat free hack code: increase attributes, guardian spirit, legendary equipment.

NiOh weapon hack: Before I begin my preparations for landfall, I leaf once more through that curious book I had chanced upon. Recorded inside are the memoirs of a sailor who had once paid visit to the land of Zipangu. Precisely how this document wound up in the hold of this ship when its author clearly belonged to the crew of a different boat is beyond me. But here I am, poring over its pages all the same; and not for the first time this voyage, I may add. What fascinated me above all else were the memoir's man)' accounts of Zipangu’s diverse armor and weaponry.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

NiOh Sword: Attribute bonus: HEART+1. A single-handed sword. Primarily a slashing weapon with a wide attack range, it can also be used for thrusts and has a long reach. This is a well-balanced weapon that’s easy to use. Dual sword: Attribute bonus: SKILL+1. A pair of swords, one held in each hand. A single blow from either blade lacks power, but they enable rapid consecutive attacks when used together. They make an excellent choice of weapon when surrounded by numerous assailants. Spear: Attribute bonus: SKILL+1. A pair of swords, one held in each hand. A single blow from either blade lacks power, but they enable rapid consecutive attacks when used together. They make an excellent choice of weapon when surrounded by numerous assailants.

NiOh weapon cheats android, ios hack codes

Axe: Attribute bonus: STAMINA+1. A weapon with a thick, heavy blade at one end. Its weight makes it a slow weapon to swing, but also gives it considerable power. Enemies find its attacks difficult to deflect. Kusarigama - Attribute bonus: DEXTERITY+1. A weapon that combines a sickle and weighted chain. Mastery of this unusual weapon requires a deep understanding of many special techniques. The sickle allows for quick strikes in close range, and the chain and weight can be thrown to add range to the weapon's offensive repertoire.
    The sailor from the memoir seems to have spent quite some time in Zipangu, and succeeded in keeping the company of samurai. He writes in detail of establishments in Zipangu called "dojo" where people, including samurai, congregate for instruction in the martial disciplines. Just reading the sailor's vivid accounts, I feel as though I am there in the flesh, watching these warriors as they train. The NiOh samurai is master of many armaments, and trains for combat in every imaginable scenario. The memoir also asserts that the samurai are knowledgeable in the martial arts. First, they know which fighting stance to use in each situation: high, mid, or low. Second, after each attack they ready' themselves for their next strike by focusing their ’Ki,” or inner energy. Third, once their Ki is readied, the samurai can use purification techniques to rid their surroundings of malevolence. I know not how to explain it, but I feel as though I have some innate ability to grasp all these concepts, and have experimented many times with each technique.

NiOh guardian spirit

The memoir states Zipangu is home to eight million gods and other deities. Exactly how this figure was derived, I can only imagine, but as I cast my gaze to the shore. I am struck by the sensation that some mystical power has been keeping watch over me. It is an energy that reminds me of Saoirse, I pull out the memoir once more, and survey each page until I arrive at the Guardian Spirit that best matches the force I am sensing.
    Guardian spirit: Kato - a wolf, and guardian spirit of the fire elemental. Strengthens the attacking power of those in its protection. Isonade - a shark, spirit of the water elemental. Amplifies the ability of those in its protection to sense enemies. Daiba -washi - a hawk, spirit of the wind elemental. Increases the evasive abilities of those in its protection.
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS