STAR FALL hacked
  • Cheats, hacks STAR FALL: secrets code, apk bug mode

. STAR FALL cheat free hack code list - summon stone, gold, upgrade, level up, unlock characters.

STAR FALL cheat world: i’m surrounded by darkness. My body is cold, something touches and runs down my body. Rain? I can’t move. I open my eyes and find myself in a forest. Night has fallen and it’s raining. In the distance, a strange looking wild dog is lurking forwards, glaring at me. I can’t stay like this, i must move. You will lose the battle if you HP drops to 0.

STAR FALL hack cheats

Stamina decreases every time you attack, and when it reaches 0, your attack/defense mode switches. Successful guards restore additional stamina. When the time reaches 0, the battle ends and the character with higher HP wins. Red gauge is attack and blue gauge is defense. Attack to the left and the right, and your third attack will inflict great damage. Middle attacks are cast quickly, but cannot be chained.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

STAR FALL cheats android, ios hack codes

Tap while your character is outlined in red to inflict greater damage. Critical - deliver an attack while a glowing red outline appears around your character to inflict great damage. Stamina is consumed each time you attack and if the time limit is reached. If it drops to 0, then your turn ends. You can only attack during attack turns and defend during defense turns.

STAR FALL gold

Watch your enemy’s movement and tap the screen in the direction of the attack to guard. Tap while your enemy is outlined in red to perfectly guard against damage. Perfect guards negate all incoming damage. Guard in the correct direction while a glowing red outline appears around your enemy to perfectly guard against all damage. When your enemy uses all their stamina, their turn ends.

STAR FALL secret code hack tips

Tip, android gameplay secrets: while the gauge is full, tap a button to attack in that direction. If you attack hits, the skill will be activated. Ignition skill gauge is charged when you attack/defense to a certain direction. It is only activated to right/left when you touch the button. There are two types of ignition skills. use attack skill on attack turn. Defense skill on defense turn.

STAR FALL mod code

Among the stars of countless heaven stars, this stone stele is the most unique. It has the power and the destructive power to protect the heaven. Stone slot - can be equipped with various skills. There are 3 slots for each type: attack, defence, and utility and they can be equipped with stones of the same type. The last 10th slot, however, can be equipped with any stone. Stone skill equip a stone and the stone’s skill will be displayed. You can equip as many as you want but only the first 5 will be activated.

how to enter hack cheats STAR FALL.

free letter secret password code:
    1. BuqH9ZFqsj - summon stone
    2. rSWAlsorku - gold
    3. 7IB5cADvJE - upgrade
    4. 1daJ0Tn4jL - level up
    5. VZKixdmIFC - unlock characters

title: hack STAR FALL
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS