Hack ninja the chakra awakens (cheats)
ninja the chakra awakens hacking
  • Cheats, hack: stamina, gold, silver, ninja, 5 star card, characters, hero, download. Hacked game ninja the chakra awakens android.

The plan of the article:
    A small overview of the game.
    Letter cheats and codes.

Hacked cheats ninja the chakra awakens android

List of letter codes in the hacking game:
    gold coins - pKlqV4;
    get 5 star card - fVR0dG;
    hack download free (pc, android, ios) - p83YXl;
    silver - Zi8iH4;
    unlock all characters, ninja - 6EEu8s;
    stamina - 9ioyr8;
    maximum upgrade hero - 6gtw09;

ninja the chakra awakens android hack

My child, we paid a heavy price to seal the 9 tails. But i am still not at easy. I feel a new darkness rising. Destroyed villages and grieving people are everywhere.
    HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

I proudly watch you grow bigger every day and gain wisdom and strenght. Now it is time to lead and stir the heart of the people and liberate them from pain and suffering.

Grandpa Hokage asked me to wait for you here. Follow me in ninja the chakra awakens. Before you meet Grandpa Hokage, you should know a few things. Put your defensive style mimjas in the front row to protect others in the rear.

Kakashi Hatake: Ruch - quickly rush to the enemy and attack from close distance. Wrath of God - twisting reality to damage the enemy target with the lowest HP.

how to enter cheats ninja the chakra awakens

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS