Infinite Magicraid tier list
  • Secret cheats, Infinite Magicraid tier list codes: hack panel



    cheats password, gift redeem pass #infinite-magicraid-tier-list:

    Game info
    Hack steps #1-4
    letter cheats
    Hint (tips & triks)
    Infinite Magicraid tier list Redeem Code list - Gift boxes



    Vera - EnnaYdUrR
    HP - 41392
    ATK - 4287
    DEF - 4287
    SPD - 1000
    Skills:
    Moonshadow - grants 50% crit rate for all allies for 2 rounds, and inflicts stealth on them for 1 round.

    Nasakhma - oiasAY8Lh pass
    HP - 42876
    ATK - 4287
    DEF - 4212
    SPD - 995
    Skills:
    Imperious Curse - deals 200% ATK DMG to all enemies and steals all buffs from them.
    Totem of fear - summons a totem that lasts for 3 rounds. The totem has a 70% chance to inflict Horrify on a random enemy (uncontrolled enemy has the priority) for 1 round at the end of each round.

    Elaina - gb31Y2rKk hack
    HP - 39893
    ATK - 4537
    DEF - 4039
    SPD - 1010

    Zyra - the 4AzUHAXgS A+ hero Infinite Magicraid code
    HP - 41392
    ATK - 4138
    DEF - 4138
    SPD - 1020
    Skills:
    fate cube - deals 200% DEF DMG to a single enemy. If the target has more than 3 debuffs, there's a 40% chance to inflict Silence for 1 round. If not, randomly inflicts ATK - 20%/DEF - 30%/SPD - 20% for 2 rounds.
    Shadow play - deals 200% DEF DMG to the target and 2 random enemies, with a 20% chance to inflict Silence for 1 round. If the target is already under silence status, randomly inflicts ATK - 40%/DEF-60%/SPD - 40% for 2 rounds. The chance of this skill on the primary target is increased to 70%.
    Haunted night - deals 200% DMG to all enemies, with a 25% chance to inflict Freeze, stun, silence, hypnotize or horrify respectively for 1 round.

    Infinite Magicraid tier list cheats:



    Mae - eAn7XdTGA
    HP - 40392
    ATK - 4561
    DEF - 4113
    SPD - 1000
    Skills:
    Thunder's Punishment - deals 150% ATK DMG to all enemies, with a 70% chance to reduce their ATK by 40% for 2 rounds.
    Roar - delas 3 stage of 50% ATK DMG to all enemies, with a 15% chance to inflict Horrify for 1 round.

    Asindo - dljxmECtI hack
    HP - 42876
    ATK - 4064
    DEF - 4064
    SPD - 1020
    Skills:
    mastery of chaos - when an enemy is inflicted with a control effect, Asindo increases 8% AP.
    Elimination orb - deals 200% ATK DMG to all enemies, with a 15%-30% chance to silence the targets for 1 round, and reduces the target's AP by 20%. The lower AP the target has, the higher the chance. Grants 1 more action round.

    Fiona - the naPARtuMC 5 stars hero Infinite Magicraid cheat
    HP - 41392
    ATK - 4138
    DEF - 4138
    SPD - 1020
    Skills:
    Inviolability - Fiona restores 18% of her Max HP for every control debuff she suffers.
    Glorious Light - deals 200% ATK DMG to all enemies, with a 25% chance to inflict stun and with a 25% chance to reduce the target's ATK by 20% for 2 rounds.
    Commiserative slash - deals 2 stages of 80% ATK DMG to a single enemy, with a 60% chance to reduce their SPD by 20% for 2 rounds.


    GRU - z56QmB43H pass
    HP - 48085
    ATK - 3963
    DEF - 4387
    SPD - 970
    Skills:
    Hear tree - deals 480% ATK DMG to a single enemy and restores HP by 30% of the damage dealt by this skill for all allies.

    TAFF - oyeFtn2P2 hack
    HP - 42876
    ATK - 4287
    DEF - 4287
    SPD - 990
    Skills:
    Moon's gift - grants all allies Heal for 2 rounds and cleanses all their DoT debuffs.
    Wrath of nature - deals 100% ATK DMG to all enemies and inflicts a layer of poison for 2 rounds. Meanwhile, resets the duration of DoT debuffs.

    Space - the dRCbxpPOD 5 stars hero Infinite Magicraid cheat
    HP - 41392
    ATK - 4287
    DEF - 4138
    SPD - 1010
    Skills:
    Fission of life - restores HP of 100% ATk for all the allies and grants them a layer of Heal for 2 rounds while increasing 20% AP
    Resplendence - when a teammate releases a skill, space has a 60% chance to increase his AP by 10%; increases his allies' AP by 30% at the beginning of each wave.
    Nightmare - deals 120% ATK DMG to a single enemy, with a 60% chance to inflict Hypnotize for 1 round, and increases all allies' SPD by 20% for 2 rounds.
    Tricks - deals 160% ATK DMG to a single enemy and reduces his AP by 15%.


    Phocas - 5oSkHGpoU
    HP - 41392
    ATK - 4138
    DEF - 4435
    SPD - 1000
    Skills:
    Divine Prayer - increases 100% AP for an ally, resets their active skill's CD (invalid to divine prayer), and increases their 40% ATK for 1 round.
    Fusion of fire - grants immortal on all allies for 1 round.

    Sigmund - pAp5MwzjB
    HP - 47343
    ATK - 3889
    DEF - 4536
    SPD - 970
    Skills:
    Flame bombardment - deals 175% ATK DMG to all enemies, with a 80% chance to inflict 1 layer of Burn for 2 rounds.

    Hal9000 - the ZArCJlysm 5 stars hero Infinite Magicraid hack
    HP - 45859
    ATK - 3889
    DEF - 4387
    SPD - 990
    Skills:
    Decording attack - deals 280% DEF DMG to a single enemy and gains a layer of decode.
    Protection system - inflict self taunt for 1 round but grants self a shield of 20% Max HP for 2 rounds.

    Schilder - wUVK07wbl
    HP - 44375
    ATK - 4038
    DEF - 4536
    SPD - 980
    Skills:
    Fury - at the beginning of each wave, increases 40% DEF for all allies for 2 rounds. Schilder restores self 4% of Max HP for every crit DMG he takes.
    Exile - deals 220% DEF ATK to all enemies, with a 50% chance to inflict silence for 1 round. The chance doubles if the target has a shield.

    Infinite Magicraid tier list redeem code - obtain deluxe pack #infinite-magicraid-tier-list hack

    :
    Sinton - RZieNBSer
    HP - 45859
    ATK - 3963
    DEF - 4462
    SPD - 980
    Skills:
    Descending God - increases 60% self DEF for 2 rounds, with a 60% chance to inflict provoke on all enemies for 1 round.

    Katherine - oBt6BfeJ7
    HP - 44360
    ATK - 4212
    DEF - 4361
    SPD - 980
    Skills:
    High-spirited - grants all allies counterattack and a shield by 40% of Max HP for 2 rounds.
    Burst of energy - restores all allies' HP by 4.8% of Katherine's Max HP at the beginning of each round.
    Solid Guard - grants consolidationII on all allies for 2 rounds.
    how and where enter cheat codes
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    title: Hack Infinite Magicraid tier list cheat codes
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories: GAMES HACK #infinite-magicraid-tier-list
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS