Talking Tom Candy Run code
  • Secret cheats Talking Tom Candy Run codes: hack panel

Gift redeem pass #talking-tom-candy-run

IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO LOAD. Moreover, it is not just loaded, but loaded before changing the hero or the one who accompanies (for example, a unicorn to the cloud) and when you go out, and even before each run.

Remove the delay/long loading - Y9ggoOeu1

The game is similar to "Cookie Run:Ovenbreak" because of the gameplay, but I don't consider it as plagiarism, because both games have different characters. The style of the characters and the goal itself (In Cookie Run there is no goal there, but there is a "story mod"). I just wanted to be able to change the controls in the settings (swap the "jump" and "slide" buttons) because I got used to the "jump" button on the left and the "slide" button on the right.

Added gameplay setting in the menu - Ata7QwCFC

It's very easy to play, you need to click on the arrows! There may be a hero in the chest. And in new stores too! Even if you have 2 heroes, one crashed, then the other 1 hero replaced!

Add 3 replacement heroes. Enter the password - ClxRnxqGQ

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    title: Cheat Talking Tom Candy Run hack codes
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories: GAMES HACK #talking-tom-candy-run

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

I like Angela and Hank the most. But why are there few heroes there? Please add Becca and some new heroes. I love new characters! Especially Becca. And also add Becca and new characters to other games. In that for gold, in That heroes, in That aquabike and please make new games with my talking Tom and his friends. And to have Becca and new heroes there in all the games.

Add new heroes - KA82hilyO
    Exclusive look - Gphk5I7LF
    New missions - IcM1G15CK

We made advanced settings: sound, music volume, "control change", you can rearrange the jump and slide buttons in places - lbaUMFk1t

a jar of 500,000 candies - i35vOHpgf
    open chests instantly - 3qgcjfHSl
    a rare chest - 8Dc9fBTxG
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS