• Secret cheats Island of Isolation codes: hack panel

Gift redeem pass #island-of-isolation

Gold rewards - KBMUMuFQt
    Platinum rewards - y4ZiP12Tr
    Diamond rewards - PikfzQt8i
    VIP points - HaE5h2ytB
    speed up - gRzUQzomc
    Tier S hero - XYfPilXt2

There's an island over there. Are you sure you want to dock, Captain? This magical gem has led us here for a reason, and what you're looking for should be nearby. The fog is too thick, so it's best not to venture any further. We should set up a Stronghold here first. The gem is glowing! It senses something. Look over there! It's a damaged Sea Master statue, let's renovate it first and see. We can send the crew to find some resources in the ruins to renovate it. The crown on the statue has turned golden. Anything can happen here. The groove in the statue's crown has the same shape as the gem you have. Let's try it out. I'd mine the crystal from the mines as soon as possible. Its magic can activate the mystical treasures of the sea and lift the curse! It's covered in fog so we'll have to send someone to scout it out first.

Our ants need a place to sleep. Research quarters, build one and upgrade it.
    how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    title: Cheat Island of Isolation hack codes
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories: GAMES HACK #island-of-isolation

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

The stronghold is the heating heart of your city. Upgrade to increase your march capacity and unlock new building. The magic crystal factory produces magic crystals for your city. Upgrade to increase magic crystal production and storage. With these crystals, we should be abel to get the Sa master's crown to work, let's try it out. Use first top-up bonus: recruit the tier S hero Peggy immediately! Construction speed +10% (permanent). Shooting range- train your distance troops in the shooting range. Upgrade to unlock more powerful distance troops.

Troops pass:
    999 huntsmen - AgWR2fznk
    999 fire starters - eY1yMF38S
    999 bomb throwers - i1z9ETF5X
    999 fusiliers - CUewwGDXu
    999 bombardiers - AufyS6xgY
    999 heavy bombardiers - gwAr3pphI

all resources - 3o355mwzu
    limited training pack - ob5USXLWq
    exclusive deals - 4jKLls3yc
    VIP 12 - qvEKKLI9G
    Upgrade - ltFVpCBti

Increase heroes stats:
    march capacity - nLFxQWBaD
    strength - 3XG2IULSf
    intelligence - r6XjLVOST
    agility - dTDuoPQps
    speed - K1vG08sVt

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS