diamonds - PygxOVmsL
    soul dice - jRy2TdCUu

Increase stats:
    STR - B68EWvpZl
    HEL - UGms377sx
    SPI - BgW6vJQjR
    DEX - BbxSy9sw8
    LUC - ZQRgw7Qie
    You and other mortals will become my servants, you should feel honored. Follow my guidance, become my first servant, and you will gain part of my power. I will empower you and unlock your abilities in dream dungeons. Your hero stance can be summoned by hero fragment. They can also be used to upgrade the hero stance. Hero fragments can be found in the dungeons. Those are the power source. Unlock your hero stance now. Now you have your hero stance. You can enter the dream dungeons by sleeping deep enough. I will show you how to enter the dungeons. You will become stronger after the battles. There are many different dungeons in the dream. And monsters there. When you enter the dream. Your dungeon level will always start from 1.

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    title: Cheat Infinity Dungeons hack codes
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories: GAMES HACK #infinity-dungeons

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Find the exit in the dungeon and goto next floor. Use defense to reduce damages. Campfire - resting next to the fireflies for a while restored 20% health MP and 5 energy points.
    weapon -
    helmet - hTyh0dOP5
    cloth - 31FcJk6p6
    shoes - gUAOhtTGH
    artifact - rF4ZMiD0i
    bless - IDYbyPZUU
    talents - 4KSVIkEn0
    The skills learned or upgrade in the dungeon are temperary - Q2HKoKweZ
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS