level up - difsE6wk0
    auto clicker - poENYPHh0
    upgrade - ra3qyiteq
    legendary equipment - yGurFKeLy
    legendary weapon - F5yUVS9nH
    monthly card - O91toFAYo
    keys - Xog5RCjUi
    village strongbox - j3GOztxDb

Seems like we're dafe for now. Damn zombies have somehow made it though the town wall. I am glad there's finally a shop where we can get stuff to fight them off. Your new job is both an honor and a responsibility. Don't you doubt: me and the others will always help you out.Want me to help you get the hang of things here? Selling weapons is all good, sure, but what's even better is your very own production. Right? So, here's a blueprint from me and some metal from my brother. DOn't see why put off launching production. And here is the first customer! Let's not keep her waiting. You're doing quite well, so here's a couple of items for sale and another blueprint. By the way, try to engage in some small talk with a customer or give them a discount. You'll like what comes of it.

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    title: Cheat Zombie shop hack codes
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories: GAMES HACK #zombie-shop

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Zombie coins - this special currency opens up extra opportunities. Earn coins by completing tasks. Use energy to manipulate prices. When trading, various options allow you to add markups to the price, replace items or restore energy. By selling an item, you can restore some of your energy. However, you'll need a new container to store your leather in. How about placing it in the shop right now? It'll hardly hurt to expand production somewhat. How about unlocking another slot? Since you now have several showcases, i think it's time to restock your items. With production up and running, here's another blueprint for you. I'm afraid it's a little more complex; you'll be needing blanks to start production this time. I have a few, by the way. So are we unlocking this blueprint? Ah, this item also uses a few special components in production. You can find them by sending squads on supply runs where the damn barin-munchers now roam. One of my friends was planning on visiting our town's first shop anyway. She sure knows how to send a pack or two of zombies fleeing.

Unlimited energy cheat code - JnGpjK99U
    100k bucks - wjajKCexq
    unlock blueprints #zombie-shop - qgGDesVgv

We'll be facing challenging conditions during supply runs: it's getting increasingly more dangerous behind the city walls regardless of zombies. You can see how special perks that help avoid certain hazards will be more than useful. Moreover, each blocked hazard entails an extra reward. Normally, only experienced Preppers would be eligible for perks. However, i think i can help a rookie secure a perk for the upcoming Supply run in advance.

During Supply runs, the squad will often face hazards that, when blocked, entail extra rewards. To deal with a given hazard, the squad will need a character with a certain perk. Awesome: this hazard is blocked! And that means you'll be getting an extra reward. The better the parameter of the character upon check, the more components they will obtain. Supply runs take a while, but i've got little time to spare and tons of things to do. How about we seep up this run and claim the reward now? Use Hack Zombie shop cheat code.
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS