Sci farm code
  • Secret cheats Sci farm codes: hack panel

Gift redeem pass #sci-farm

Welcome! I'm your assistant. I'll show you around the station. Let's start with carrot production. Great! Let's feed the rabbit while carrots are getting ready. Very good! It's time to pick the carrots. Go to the order center and sell the products we produced. Customers come here from all over the universe to trade. We discovered a new technology! First we must take the rabbit's DNA. Let's build a sense device to produce strong genes by combining DNA. Instead of waiting, we can use crystals to skip time. Sence device is ready. Let's see how it works. Congratulations! Your station is growing fast and is ready for space missions. The first mission is to construct a plant producer to get the prize. Good job! You have successfully the first mission, we've got some new missions.

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    title: Cheat Sci farm hack codes
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories: GAMES HACK #sci-farm

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Good news! Now we can bring Zebras to our station! We need oxygen for new animals and devices. Let's increase oxygen capacity. You can do other missions till the zebra is ready. Club building - you can get a lot of pries by inviting new players to the game. I suggest you check out the club building, visit other friends.
    Crystals - fFxbavSwI
    materials - uoZ5L8niM
    speed up - 3vxrZKWJi
    oxygen - 8OYd750UE
    food - uONFwG5tN
    DNA - rpeRkYSWO
    Gene - iSv4YTtRf
    super DNA - iC4dR7Io9
    decorative - QZUMU1STq
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS