upgrade - Avw00mabb
    level up - xBFsnfhP8
    100000 coins - eXxdMuHGZ
    unlimited energy - e6Q4IkbWJ
    blessing tickets - L2lgTIU9G
    10000 flooz - EX5SoDSbO
    VIP 9 - T7FH5dFSO
    legendary parts - 15ckuij2t

Looks like your wee raft was followed. Focus your eyes! Big giant crabs with big giant claws on the horizont. Quickly lad, grab me old cannon. Hope it won't be too heavy for that little raft of yours. Upgrade your wee raft with Gunny's cannon. Upgrade your pirate HQ to build a new boat. Now you have a raft with a cannon. Giant crustacean monsters are coming to turn us into hirs-d'oeuvres. Shoot balls from cannon, get rid of crabs. Select the map and tap Crabitosor. I keep my distance, this crab doesn't look too friendly. Let your cannon do the job, it will shoot and reload automatically. This bar at the top represents your boat's health. You just got hit and you've lost some health points. If your boat's health reaches 0, it'll sink and you'll lose the fight. I don't think you will make it if you stay still. Let's use your cannon's special power.

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    title: Cheat Pirate power hack codes
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories: GAMES HACK #pirate-power

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

At the bottom bar - this is your action point gauge. It gets filled automatically with mana. Once you have enough man, you can unleash your cannon's special power. Get ready to launch the multiball power. Howe to get? The flask will fill automatically while fighting. You can collect the floating mana dropped by the enemies. Come back every day to collect your daily rewards.

Buildings:
    gardener house - grow plants and earn coins. Pirate inn - recruit your pirate heroes. Vault - stock your coins. Jungle explorer - explore the jungle with your heroes and get resources. Carpenter - craft rare materials with the resources you get from the jungle. Pearl workshop - craft the most powerful pearls to boost your boats. Shaman house - get a chance to have a unique blessing every day. Crusade office - earn great treasure with this building.

Coins - they are useful to upgrade your boat. Each part of your boat can be upgraded. Use them preciously. Select your boat, then your cannon, and upgrade it. Remember, the hull will take all the damages while the cannon is being repaired. This one has a sail protecting his cannon. Let's destroy the sail first so we can shoot at the cannon and hull.
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS