Hack Touhou Lostword cheat code seal crystals coins
Touhou Lostword code
  • Secret cheats Touhou Lostword codes: hack panel

Gift redeem pass #Touhou-Lostword

It's a pleasure to meet you. Or is it not the first time we've met? I know you've only just arrived, but let me take a look at the fate that awaits you. Oh, you think that's impressive? This is nothing for me...Your future holds growth, triumph over adversity, and new discoveries, but beware of karma and facing your true self. Are you the sort of person who breaks promises often? I guess this question is pointless if you aren't aware of it yourself. Don't worry. It seems like your friends still like you regardless. It must be nice to be loved. When you've given commands to everyone the battle will start. Use a spread shot to get spirit power from P items. With a lot of spirit power, something good might happen. Spread shots are better for P item. Focus shots are more focused on damage.

Home screen: tap here to check on the friends you've made. You can power them up too. Story cards - you can check and power up your story cards here. Set party - to make a party with your friends, tap here. Tasks - finish tasks for rewards. Don't forget to check the list every so often. You might be able to find things you need in the shop. Avatar - if you tap this icon, you can change the friend shown on this screen. The journal records information on your friends and your story cards.

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    title: Cheat Touhou Lostword hack codes
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories: GAMES HACK #Touhou-Lostword

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

You can view the items you've collected in items. Messages and gifts will be sent to your mail, so check frequently. You can collect spirit P from the shrine and coins from the offering box. There is a storage limit, so collect them promptly.
    Main stages: you can enjoy the main story and play various battle stages.
    Difficulty level: by clearing stages on normal difficulty, you can take your chances with hard difficulty. The battles get tougher, but you have a higher chance of getting better and more useful rewards. By clearing stages on hard difficulty, you will unlock Lunatic difficulty, which is even harder.

Daily stages:
    different daily stages are available every day of the week. You can play daily stages 3 times a day. The stages and rewards differ by day of the week:
    - sun/mon/thu - look for books!
    - sun/tue/fri - look for tiles
    - sun/wed/sat - look for scrolls!
    On sunday, all the stages are available. You can play each stage 3 times.

Hack Touhou Lostword cheat promo code:

event points - FCQa5Wpqh. Spend event points to draw from the lottery.
    total points - JI7aiPzog. Reach the total points' goals to get special rewards.
    100 lottery draws - KuLlrakrj
    pack S - kcLN9bEAP
    5000 God crystal - MjZXYkv5R
    1st anniversary limited pack S - ZJkQe3FQe
    1st anniversary limited pack M - kQBrsoY2L
    1st anniversary limited pack L - wV5Aabg5q
    epic Paper Doll pack - t37VXah2Q
    epic rank up pack - 8NV1BYhKj
    epic skill pack - juEWjthsC
    masked words of Truth pack S - PvfeBWbXp
    max skill pack - di4fIxk7i
    festival pack - pBE1PpwVO
    costumes - nEIwt1uZY
    starter pack XL - HWjlsASFh
    special daily pack L - fVBwE4t8z
    1000 spirit points - AyImLZ1xt
    6000 coins - 84PivqT3S
    5000 seal crystals - xWG9J2hOj
    fortune dust - fWJdrFtPQ
    pray 10 times - pCYsLyhvs
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS