Hack The Mortuary Assistant cheat code exclusive
The Mortuary Assistant code
  • Secret cheats The Mortuary Assistant codes: hack panel

Gift redeem pass #the-mortuary-assistant

1988:
    - i'm so glad it's almost over. Congratulations sweetie. I'll never understand why you chose such a macabre field but.
    - there's nothing disturbing about it. It's just ...
    - but i'm proud of you...I really am. You've come so far.
    - So! You haven't told me what's next. Will you get a job where you are or?
    - They actually have everyone they need. But my old teacher, Mr. Delver, transferred me to his office to finalize my internship there.
    - Oh well that's good! I remember you mentioning him. Where's he located? Are you moving away from me?
    Code Last Cloudia cheats: hack menu

-No.No, i'm not moving. He's actually located around here...River fields.
    - Even i've heard things about that place. I'd just be worried about you.
    - People ,ake up stories! Death is a scary thing to a lot of people. We try to explain things we don't understand and we want comfort when we lose someone we love. No one's embalming any ghost bodies or whatever. It's fine.
    - Alright. Enough spooky stuff! I'm so proud of you. When is all this happening? When do you start?
    - I've actually been there for a few weeks now... my review is tomorrow.

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    title: Cheat The Mortuary Assistant hack codes
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories: GAMES HACK #the-mortuary-assistant

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Pencil - use to sign the paperwork left on the door. Quick inventory: access quick inventory and choose the item you wish to use. Most (but not all) places where items can be used will cause the use items icon to appear.
    Inventory:
    large items are held in your hands. If both hands are full, you will need to drop a large item before picking up another. Smaller items are kept in your pockets.
    Viewing items:
    after selecting an item, it's description will appear below it. If an item can be dropped, a drop button will appear under the item description.
    Moving the deceased:
    Use the gurney by standing behind it and pressing the gurney interact key. Then, walk backwards with the gurney down the hall.
    The Mortuary Assistant code

Hack The Mortuary Assistant cheat promo code:

off ads - csy7gVEaj
    new story - YmFIKcWmp
    secret combination - Usi4YY89y
    coins - OK90ho09q
    stars - HQYaww1ga
    bonus item - S2HPzAMkY
    unlock new mission - BMryrKlNz
    premium - pjQ4PIrKh
    The Mortuary Assistant cheats
    unlock exclusive story - S6uu7EQ2B
    daily gift - VEUCEztEk
    value pack - eKwvBYEEF
    special beginner package - 1aavM7EYt
    unlimited hints - cr5d1g4jf
    VIP privileges - GZKohUb9A

The Mortuary Assistant cheat
    Looks like you've found a good character. Now let's add them to the party so they can join battles with us. The party menu - here you can build your party to take with you into battle. First, select a character to go in this slot. Now, they can join you in battle. Summoned Folklore won't be able to help you unless you include them in your party. You can check your party's total battle power right here. Party power is a value that shows how strong your party is. While you're still unsure about a lot of things just try getting your party power as high as you can. You can also select optimize party when you're stuck. It'll put together a party with the highest party power for you. Anyway, now we don't have to worry if we run into pawns again.

The Mortuary Assistant hack menu & cheat code tips

Cold storage:
    To bring a body in or out of cold storage, open the bay with the body's name, pull out the rack, then move the cart over to it.
    Clipboard: used for forms and keeping track of mortuary tasks.
    Inspecting a body:
    Hover the cursor over unique markings such as moles, scratches, bruises and interact with them to record them to the clipboard.
    Fields network:
    To enter cadaver information:
    - click the record system icon to open the program.
    - match the sections on your clipboard to the corresponding sections on the computer.
    Once all findings have been entered into the system. CLick submit to print out embalming records. Then file the records up front to begin the embalming.
    Embalming report - a packet of mortuary paperwork related to the handling of the deceased. File up front so they are available if requested.
    Setting the face: pull the manipulator up and press the injector button to drive barbs into the skull. Then twist the wires to shut the jaw.
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS