ALICE Fiction wiki
ALICE Fiction Types, Stats
ALICE Fiction Types and Stats wiki
1. Number of ★s - This represents your character's rarity. If you ascend your character, the number of ★s will go up, along with their rarity.
2. Element - There are 6 types of elements: Fire, Water, Wood, Earth, Light, and Dark
3. Type - There are 5 types: Attack, Defense. Recovery, Buff, and Debuff
4. Attack-Type - There are 2 types: Physical Attack and Special Attack
5. Level - You can increase it by obtaining character experience.
6. Grade - By collecting and using expansion items, you can Grade Up your character.
You can use
7. Bond Level - This is how much you and your character have bonded.
8. Power - This is how strong your character is.
- HP: This is your character's health points. If it falls to 0, they will withdraw from the battle.
- Physical Attack: This is how powerful your character's Physical Attacks are. The higher the stat, the more damage you can deal.
- Special Attack: This is how powerful your character's Special Attacks are. The higher the stat, the more damage you can deal.
- Physical Defense: This is how much your character can resist against Physical Attacks. The higher the stat, the less damage you take.
- Special Defense: This is how much your character can resist against Special Attacks. The higher the stat, the less damage you take.
ALICE Fiction Status wiki:
- Critical Rate: Whenever your character attacks, there is a chance for a critical attack. The higher the stat, the more likely for a critical attack. This does not affect how much damage your critical attacks will deal.
- Critical Resistance: Whenever you take damage, this will affect the enemy's critical rate. The higher the stat, the less likely the enemy will deal a critical attack against you. This does not affect how much damage your enemy's critical attacks will deal.
- Critical Damage: This will affect how much damage your critical attacks will deal. The higher the stat, the more damage you can deal.
- HP Absorb: When dealing attacks, this will affect how much HP you absorb against how much damage you dealt. The higher the stat, the more HP you recover. This does not affect the amount of damage you deal.
- Damage Reflect: When taking damage, this will affect how much damage you deal back to the enemy. The higher the status, the more reflective damage you can deal.
- HP Recovery: This will affect how much HP your character will recover when activating recovery skills or effects. The higher the stat, the more HP you recover.
- Status Resistance: This will affect how likely your character will be inflicted with status abnormalities. The higher the stat, the less likely your character is inflicted.
ALICE Fiction wiki: Character's Types and Stats?
Confirming Your Character's Types and Stats
To do this:
1. Tap "Party" on the left side of the Home Screen.
2. Tap "Characters".
3. Tap the character you wish to check.
4. Tap the information icon.
Tip: If you long-press the character at step 3, you can check their type and stats this way as well
how and where enter
Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
Add a Comment
Infinite magicraid hack
Hack Idle magic school cheat
Ragnarok Labyrinth NFT code
HOW & WHERE ENTER
unlimited stamina energy