Hack revenge of sultans (cheats, code)
revenge of sultans hacking
  • Cheat, hack: resources: grain, lumber, iron, silver, gold coins, free vip, skill points, offline code. Hacked game revenge of sultans android, ios.

The plan of the article:
    A small overview of the game.
    Letter cheats and codes.

Hacked revenge of sultanse android, ios

List of letter codes in the hacking game:
    offline code - IsuPck;
    level up - vrVdB4;
    hack download free (pc, android, ios) - Vwl3bX;
    power - uzgGNc;
    research - zH8i3M;
    upgrade technologies - mk2s41;
    skill, vip points - tJKu7C;
    gold coins - g19KS3;
    free vip - qyvu4r;
    resources: grain, lumber, iron, silver - 4WBhnB;

finish trainig upon demand - 36YJM2;

revenge of sultans android, ios hack

Upgrade the Warehouse to protect your resources from being plundered. First in game, you must construct a lumber mill because lumber is a key factor to developing the empire.
    HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Resources decide the prosperity of an empire. The more, the better. The lumber mill is where lumber is produced and stored. Upgrade it to increase yield and capacity. before you can train your infantry units revenge of sultans, we'd better build a barrack first.

My lord, being a VIp will bring you wonderful bonuses and effects! These bonuses and effects will benefit your kingdom as well!! Please take my gift with hacked cheats and join the Vip system. In the Institute, you can research technologies, which is a good way to accelerate the development of your empire.

how to enter cheats revenge of sultans.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS