Hack Call of Dragons cheats codes gems
Call of Dragons code
  • Secret cheats Call of Dragons codes: hack panel

Gift redeem pass #call-of-dragons

We obsessed over old grudges, repeating our tragic past. Hatred thrived, growing stronger. We struggled for victory, ignorant of the chaos to come. Darkness has fallen. The end is nigh. We are in grave danger. How do we fight destiny? Darkness has shrouded the land of Tamaris. You are the warrior spoken of in prophecy. The fate of the real lies in your hands. Please select a faction: springwardens - protect nature, let life bloom. League of order - retake the sacred lands. As darkness threatens the World tree, the children of the forest swear to protect nature with their lives. With the light as their guide, they will return to the sacred lands of Atheran. Wilderburg - none may defy the will of the conqueror. Wilderburg's warriors value strength and honor, and vow to use the power of dragons to conquer Tamaris.
    Code Last Cloudia cheats: hack menu

In the beginning, Tamaris was a tranquil paradise. We were blessed with nature's bounty, and in the Mistglade we made our home. As the sons and daughters of Arbon, God of the FOrest, we were nurtured by the World tree. For generations, we protected nature, and lived in peace and harmony. Until one day...Fire rained from the sly, and the enemy arose from the darkness, as prophecy foretold. An ice-cold shadow is approaching the world tree, and the land is falling into chaos. The forest is beginning to wither. My lord, nature is in peril! Protect it with all your might! The ancient prophecy has come to pass. A dark shadow is trying to taint the world tree's radiance. I will do my utmost to aid you, and to defend the forest against its enemies. At the moment, our sight is impaired buy a mysterious mist. We must learn to protect ourselves before disaster can strike.

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    title: Cheat Call of Dragons hack codes
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories: GAMES HACK #call-of-dragons

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Building a lumber mill will provide us with the resources we need. Next, give the order to strengthen our wall. The wall protects our city, as strong and unyielding as the most ancient of trees. We are much safer now. We need to train more soldiers. Soon, they will be the arrow with which we pierce the darkness. While out on patrol, we came under attack from a dragon, and then we were trapped in the Mist. It took many days of wandering before i found you. Before you set out, please, come with me to the altar and take an artifact. Please, send a scout into the mist. We must learn more.
    Call of Dragons code

Hack Call of Dragons cheat promo code:

novice chest - COtT0nS4h
    gems - PbxONbBf3
    master chest - ec4ss21RI
    secret combination - Ige8wa2IZ
    gold coins - vAe8Bz7by
    draw x10 - oD7CRTZ0m
    legendary hero - RRpTdmTpa
    24 hour speed up - NR7QN1PQy
    24 hour city shield - wgO15VtTm
    Call of Dragons cheats
    double EXP - Lat99cW8B
    daily gift - 06buJceZl
    artifact keys - 1W749lZBi
    upgrade - HZOVeGbvx
    VIP privileges - KBPu0Vwzu
    resources - nK5twH0cK
    level up - bQWkGW3P6
    alliance building build speed +500% - U40ppKfLL
    alliance doantion recovery speed +100% - GJpH7p9Wn
    Heroes of Tamaris - Cq757iljX
    custom token - hHZAujYft
    Treasures of Tamaris - z9SZMZU9z
    legendary essence - rjtW2qkfp
    Heart of kings - js6FDLIZg
    Schemes of sages - 72W3EHuGY
    unlock growth fund - UHc6wh05i
    basic monthly pack - hjDw7NYWv
    advanced monthly pack - 6Z6HiE9es
    Call of Dragons cheat

Call of Dragons hack menu & cheat code tips

THe Sacred hall is the heart of our city. It nourishes and sustains us, as roots to a tree. With every quest we complete, the world tree's revival comes closer. One day, life will bloom eternally across the land. My Lord, we can now produce gold! Gold is Tamaris's common currency, crucial to building our city and training our forces.

Events and prizes:
    To bring you an even better gaming experience, we've prepared these cheats, codes and events:
    - road to glory: enter the magical land of Tamaris. Complete 5 quests and gain a new hero (Kregg);
    - throne of power: build your power within 7 days after servers open to gain ge,m rewards. The players with the highest power will win an epic artifact (codex of prophecy).
    - Heeding the call: play together with old fiends, or find new ones in a brand new world! Build your alliance membership to win gem rewards - the more members, the bigger your reward.
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS