gundam breaker wiki
Gundam breaker mobile Expert Points
Gundam breaker mobile Expert Points wiki.
You can earn a fixed amount of Expert Points (EP) when you have Lv80-or-higher parts equipped the moment you sortie.
Additionally, the EP acquisition rate of altered parts will be doubled (up to 100%).
Your equipped gear effects will increase depending on your earned Expert Points and completed collections.
■Bonus Expert Points
If your Expert Points exceed the limit, they will be added as Bonus Expert Points (BEP).
At fixed intervals, your BEP will earn you 5 standard capsule ticket as a bonus reward
You can use
Gundam breaker mobile hack
The following are the basic parameters for Gunplas.
– Armor: A Gunpla’s health. The Gunpla is downed when Armor runs out.– Melee Attack: Strength of attacks with melee weapons like sabers.
– Shot Attack: Strength of attacks with ranged weapons like rifles.– Melee Defense: Defense against melee attacks.
– Shot Defense: Defense against ranged attacks.– Beam Resist: Resistance to beam weapon attacks.
– Physical Resist: Resistance to attacks from physical weapons.– Growth: How quickly parts improve.
Adding various other factors to the total of these values produces the Gunpla’s Combat Power (CPWR).Each mission has an “Approx. CPWR” that gives you a decent chance in that battle.
When you find yourself stuck on a mission, try building a Gunpla to meet that level. Please read the Combat Power section for details on how CPWR works.
Parts also have a set Growth stat which measures how quickly they improve.
Parts with fewer weight icons will grow faster, while those with more will grow slower. Parts that require a great deal of time to improve to their maximum level are often worth the effort, and can become extraordinarily powerful.
Gundam breaker mobile Combat Power wiki:
Combat Power (or CPWR) is a value combining the parameters of all Gunpla parts, the bonus parameter values from part traits, EX Skills, word tags, job licenses, and Gear. You can see a Gunpla’s CPWR on the Select Mission screen. Before you sortie, take a look and make sure your build is up to snuff. If not, try re-doing your Gunpla build or upgrading your parts
Gundam breaker mobile EX Skills wiki
EX Skills are special skills set to Gunpla parts. These offer various effects in battle, like damaging enemies or buffing you and your allies.■How to SetYou can select and set up to three EX Skills from those available for your Gunpla parts. These skills can then be used in battle.
Skills are divided into the following categories based on their effects when activated:
– Beam Shot: Fire a beam-type attack. Its power is affected by your Gunpla’s Shot Attack and the enemy’s Beam Resist.
– Physical Shot: Fire a physical projectile. Its power is affected by your Gunpla’s Shot Attack and the enemy’s Physical Resist.
– Beam Melee: Unleash a beam-type melee attack. Its power is affected by your Gunpla’s Melee Attack and the enemy’s Beam Resist.
– Physical Melee: Unleash a physical melee attack. Its power is affected by your Gunpla’s Melee Attack and the enemy’s Physical Resist.
– Tune Up: Temporarily raises your Gunpla’s parameters.
– Buff: Raises the parameters of you or your allies’ Gunplas.
– Debuff: Lowers the parameters of enemy Gunplas.
– Recovery: Restore Armor to you or your allies’ Gunplas.
– Bind: Temporarily makes the opponent’s Gunpla inoperable, allowing you to attack them unilaterally.
– Counter: After activating this skill, you will go into a “counter” state for a period of time. During that time, if you are hit by a binding effect, you will cancel it out and perform a counterattack.If you are hit by a skill without a binding effect and are staggered, your counter state will be removed.
■Skill Setting Details
– Cooldown: The time needed after using a skill before it can be used again.– Effect Time: How long skills like Buffs last.
– Pierce: Only for attack skills. The higher the rank, the less effective enemy defense becomes.
– Power: Only for attack skills. The higher the rank, the more this skill raises your Gunpla’s attack power.
– Recovery: Affects the amount of Armor recovered with Recovery skills.
■LevelEach EX Skill has a skill level. A skill level can be raised through the following ways:
- Fuse it with Parts of the same Gunpla name, attribute, and type (+1,000 EXP)
- Fuse it with a Skill Upg. Knife (+1,000 EXP)
- Use the Growth Hangar
■GrowthHow quickly an EX Skill improves. EX Skills with fewer weight icons will grow faster, while those with more will grow slower.
how and where enter
Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
Add a Comment
Infinite magicraid hack
Hack Idle magic school cheat
Ragnarok Labyrinth NFT code
HOW & WHERE ENTER
unlimited stamina energy